Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Fans United (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Steelers in the city of the HOF?!! (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=6187)

JoeyPorter#55 03-24-2006 02:02 PM

Steelers in the city of the HOF?!!

Any Steelers fans in the birthplace of football, Canton, OH can holler at JP#55!! He's right here, sackin' all who come by his way...Porterstyle!

tim686 04-04-2006 10:44 PM

Re: Steelers in the city of the HOF?!!

Out of all the colors out there, Clevenland names their so called team the color of a turd. Go figure.

Shows you Pittsburgh named their team after a hard working people in a hard industry. That's why the Steelers are so tough. For the people and the city

clevestinks 04-05-2006 07:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JoeyPorter#55
Any Steelers fans in the birthplace of football, Canton, OH can holler at JP#55!! He's right here, sackin' all who come by his way...Porterstyle!

Rep points for all your great takes!

geran42o 04-05-2006 06:31 PM

Just around the corner from ya 55 in Massillon

JoeyPorter#55 04-07-2006 10:57 AM

Geran42o,

I see ya' in Pittsburgh pride, persistence, power, passion, and perseverance! I called the Pro Football Hall of Fame this week and the 2005 CHAMPIONSHIP CHASE will be played in early May at the Pro Football HOF!!!!! I d:busted: :busted: n well can't wait! And Massillon has one of the top Steelers fanbases in Ohio (I work in the city)!!!!!

Too bad Nathan Mallett wasn't allowed to watch the Super Bowl or listen to it on radio......Judge Joan Synenberg should have made him watch the game behind bars as a reminder of that Pittsburgh strength (remember James Harrison slamming the h:hypno: :hypno: l out of him)!!!!!

geran42o 04-07-2006 06:10 PM

LOL I agree with ya about the dumbass stains fan. If you ever want to want the games with a lot of Steeler fans, go to the BW3-s in downtown Massillon. Kick ass people go there every week.

Hines86Ward 05-18-2006 01:18 PM

I just moved to North Canton last year.....

ohiosteeler 07-03-2006 10:25 PM

Hello fellow Steeler fans. I am from Canton also.

Authentic Jerseys 07-05-2006 06:17 PM

My family lives in North Canton. I am originally from Uniontown. Go Blue Streaks!

I am up in the area quite often!

Here we go Steelers, here we go!

Who ride?!!!!!!!!!!!!!!