Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   prepared??? Didn't seem like it.... (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=61992)

TRH 11-14-2010 11:02 PM

prepared??? Didn't seem like it....

Question...

Has anyone ever seen a team as UN-prepared as this team was tonight??
You knew what they were coming with and what they were going to do. And they're doing it.
And we look like we have no idea whatsoever.
They looked "farm-league" caliber, like deer-in-headlights....
No fire, zero passion, looked unprepared.
It's truly mindbloggling. I don't think i've ever seen a team as unprepared for a game as i did tonight.

casteeler 11-14-2010 11:05 PM

Re: prepared??? Didn't seem like it....

Pathetic, Offense defense and special teams

lionslicer 11-14-2010 11:16 PM

This is a terribely coached team. Its like they took the entire week off.

ZoneBlitzer 11-14-2010 11:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lionslicer (Post 866302)
This is a terribely coached team. Its like they took the entire week off.

Agreed. I see no semblance of a game plan. I knew this result was coming. I could feel it. I could see it even more the second the offense took to the field to run a pedestrian series of plays for a predictable three and out.

steelbad@50 11-14-2010 11:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ZoneBlitzer (Post 866358)
Agreed. I see no semblance of a game plan. I knew this result was coming. I could feel it. I could see it even more the second the offense took to the field to run a pedestrian series of plays for a predictable three and out.

we have always been predictable to the patriots, dam shame.

TRH 11-14-2010 11:51 PM

the Pats did exactly what i thought they would do all week.

The Steelers coaches didn't???? Didn't they even study film like Belicheck does?

I'm with Lionslicer above. I think they took the entire week off as vacation.

SteelCurtain 11-15-2010 12:08 AM

They never look prepared. We lost to teams that the Browns demolished. I hated Tomilin being hired and I'm hating it even more now. They never have a good game plan. Where was the pass rush today? This team isn't super bowl caliber. Maybe we need to actually address our problems, like the offensive line and corners instead of drafting 3 linebackers and getting other team's rejects in free agency. We have serious problems and if you don't address it in the draft, then you address it in free agency. I guess we don't do either. Tomlin is a piss poor coach that won a ring off of the team that Cowher built. He is even more terrible for not realizing Arians is even more terrible then he is and that he should have been fired years ago. We have a much more talented team than the Browns, but why did they beat these teams that we have lost to? Because they have better coaches who actually prepare their team and that come up with a good game plan that plays to the strengths of the players they have. We obviously don't have that. If last year wasn't enough proof, then this year should pretty much spell it out.

Fire Arians 11-15-2010 12:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steelbad@50 (Post 866469)
we have always been predictable to the patriots, dam shame.

the patriots have been predictable against us too, how many times do we get beat by the same gameplan before we adjust?

Kanata-Steeler 11-15-2010 12:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by TRH (Post 866472)
the Pats did exactly what i thought they would do all week.

The Steelers coaches didn't???? Didn't they even study film like Belicheck does?

I'm with Lionslicer above. I think they took the entire week off as vacation.

yep, no kidding ditto.
I hope Tomlin come's clean and admits the fact that the Coaches, especially himself, DID NOTHING all week to prepare for this. But knowing Tomlin he'll cover it all up with a bunch of bs, ...

BRADY coached his team better tonite than Tomlin has all year., and believe me, I hate that Shady Brady !

TRH 11-15-2010 12:17 AM

i mean, you knew...that Brady was going to throw those 7, 8 yard passes on the inside and to the outside sideline all night. Everyone should have known that. I knew it.
Yet......
LeBeau plays everybody back. Way back. And Brady picked it apart like a surgeon.
So in recap...
They knew he was going to do this...(i mean i did, i'm assuming the coaching staff did as well)
Yet, unbelievably, they let him get away with it.
Fantastic.