Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Should the Steelers hire Brad Childress? (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=62579)

ricardisimo 11-22-2010 02:53 PM

Should the Steelers hire Brad Childress?

Steeler Nation obviously has to ask these important questions about anyone and everyone who's ever been run out of town by their former employer. I think we should consider Chilly, as well as Arlen Specter and Paula Abdul. I'm also keenly watching the transactions lists from the LA Dodgers, Real Madrid and the Wolverhampton Wanderers.

More to come...

Shea 11-22-2010 02:57 PM

Re: Should the Steelers hire Brad Childress?

I vote for Joe Torre. He's a proven champion and plus I'd get a kick out of him on the sidelines in a full Steelers uniform.

Habits are hard to break.

MattsMe 11-22-2010 03:00 PM

This is very well thought out.

I would be thrilled with any of the above mentioned people, but if we can't get them, I propose an alternative.
Aren't there still some former General Motors executives looking for work?

ricardisimo 11-22-2010 03:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattsMe (Post 869873)
This is very well thought out.

I would be thrilled with any of the above mentioned people, but if we can't get them, I propose an alternative.
Aren't there still some former General Motors executives looking for work?

CEOs never get fired, Matt. They just get indicted.

JewniorGong 11-22-2010 03:20 PM

well in all honesty, once norv turner gets run out of town as hc of san diego, i'd love him as our OC

rbryan 11-22-2010 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shea (Post 869868)
I vote for Joe Torre. He's a proven champion and plus I'd get a kick out of him on the sidelines in a full Steelers uniform.

Habits are hard to break.

lol

SH-Rock 11-22-2010 05:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JewniorGong (Post 869882)
well in all honesty, once norv turner gets run out of town as hc of san diego, i'd love him as our OC

Norv Turner has done wonders in San Diego. He made Philip Rivers a beast even with half of his receivers gone.

PhantomJB93 11-22-2010 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SH-Rock (Post 869925)
Norv Turner has done wonders in San Diego. He made Philip Rivers a beast even with half of his receivers gone.

I agree, Fire Arians, bring in Norv(who will almost surely be fired if the Chargers miss the playoffs)

ricardisimo 11-22-2010 05:43 PM

Wow. I mean... wow. :doh:

SH-Rock 11-22-2010 06:07 PM

Oh and I wouldn't hire Childress. He has done nothing good in Minnesota this season.