Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   How are my Steeler brothers doing this Thanksgiving (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=62776)

MexicanBillBacker 11-25-2010 08:35 PM

How are my Steeler brothers doing this Thanksgiving

I'd kill to be in the US right now...although its pretty cool being the only American in Mexico. While my friends are studying for exams I've been drinking early while my mom cooks the turkey and I've been watching football the whole game.

Happy Thanksgiving to everyone

Are you ready for Sunday?

mesaSteeler 11-25-2010 09:25 PM

Re: How are my Steeler brothers doing this Thanksgiving

Happy Thanksgiving right back at you!

steeltheone 11-25-2010 09:27 PM

Watching the Bengals lose!

fer522 11-25-2010 11:04 PM

Quote:

although its pretty cool being the only American in Mexico
i feel the same way being the only Mexican in the USA :toofunny: :chuckle: :toofunny:

Feliz Dia de Gracias compadre
(happy Thanksgiving)

SoCalFan 11-26-2010 02:58 AM

Happy Thanksgiving!What part of Mexico?By the way,your avatar pic.,is that you or Tommy Maddox???

pete74 11-26-2010 06:06 AM

thanksgiving kills me every year and this year is worse then ever. my family and friends play a football game(10 on 10) every thanksgiving morning at my parents house. this year it was pouring down rain so everything got muddy and it was rough.it was probably the most fun game in a while but im paying for it today because me entire body is sore as hell. im leaving for Disney World tommorow morning so hopefully i feel a little better then

touchdownward 11-26-2010 11:28 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pete74 (Post 870724)
thanksgiving kills me every year and this year is worse then ever. my family and friends play a football game(10 on 10) every thanksgiving morning at my parents house. this year it was pouring down rain so everything got muddy and it was rough.it was probably the most fun game in a while but im paying for it today because me entire body is sore as hell. im leaving for Disney World tommorow morning so hopefully i feel a little better then

You must have been the games MVP. :wink02:

Stu Pidasso 11-27-2010 12:31 AM

You think you're hurting? Wait until Roger Goodell learns you're a Steeler fan playing football. Your fine memo will be in Monday's mail...