Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   So tired of these BS calls... (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=62933)

MDSteel15 11-28-2010 05:03 PM

So tired of these BS calls...

Harrison laid his a$$ out hitting him in the freaking chest!!! And the "hold" call that they never call against the other teams D!!! What the hell Goodell? Get your crap in gear...

btaylor179 11-28-2010 05:10 PM

Re: So tired of these BS calls...

i thought last week was bad this was the worse......we cant even sack the qb w out gettig a penalty

casteeler 11-28-2010 05:11 PM

Sad to say but Godell hates the Steelers and that mean each week we have not only our opponent but the officials and Roger. The league will not change until someone new comes in

SteelCityRules 11-28-2010 05:13 PM

But other teams are allowed to do it, & not be penalized, ie the Ravens in the game I'm watching now. Pure helmet to helmet, no call. Don't get me wrong, I don't really want it called, but, be fair. I'm more old school, hard nosed football. They are making it so defensive players are afraid to even tackle.

TRH 11-28-2010 06:09 PM

I don't think i can take it anymore. you KNOW a fines is coming JH's way. And thats BS. He releases the ball, James hits him in less than a 1/4 of a second. What are you supposed to do?? "slow" up?

FacemeIke 11-28-2010 06:32 PM

The Steelers as an organization have a lot of pull I dont get why Dick L. and the Rooneys don't stand up for their guys in the media lobbying for a change. The Rooneys and Dick L. are both very respected in the league and could possibly make a change. If they are not going to take their time to complain then I guess we'll have to play versus the officiating every week.

Tomlin neeeds to do the same, although he doesn't have the type of pull or respect in the NFL yet as the others do

SteelCityRules 11-28-2010 06:32 PM

I think they want him to 'vanish'. Or have a magic 'stop' button. I mean really, it wasn't even helmet to helmet.

SH-Rock 11-28-2010 06:36 PM

Offensive Penalties were all fair.

MACH1 11-28-2010 06:40 PM

You all sound like a bunch of whiny suckhawk fans.

FacemeIke 11-28-2010 06:44 PM

Tell that to Troy, Harrison, Farrior and all the other guys on Defense who are complaining. There is a legitimate reason for the complaining.