Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I love you guys (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=63046)

MexicanBillBacker 11-29-2010 07:07 PM

I love you guys

This is only the 2nd forum I've trolled.

The 1st one was the New York Jets forum and I was called a wetback(I don't even live in the US) my team sucks, I should die, I'm a fag, etc

I thought I'd be the same with you guys but y'all are awesome

I think this is my favorite Bills team ever...I don't get how we play so well but always seem to lose.

Oh well, that's life.

theplatypus 11-29-2010 07:11 PM

Re: I love you guys

Welcome!

ricardisimo 11-29-2010 07:13 PM

Good game, dude. :drink:

GMU Steeler 11-29-2010 08:56 PM

That sucks they called you a wetback. Really stupid since it's bigoted crap and of course ironic because of Sanchez being their QB. Your team put up a good fight. Had me scared that whole second half lemme tell ya. Hopefully the Bills have a future ahead of them. Rather them than the Patriots but I mostly feel rather anyone than the Patriots heh. Good game dude and good luck the rest of the way. Maybe you'll play spoiler for us :).

SH-Rock 11-29-2010 08:59 PM

I think that was a loss, I mean come on that was clearly a catch 99/100 times. Oh and don't worry about the Jets. They have a bigger ego than Rex Ryan's stomach and their main talent is made up of players from other teams.

SteelCityRules 11-29-2010 09:01 PM

Welcome. That is terrible what the Jets fans said to you, but, well, I never really thought much of Jets fans. lol

Fire Arians 11-29-2010 09:23 PM

ignorant of the jets fans to say something like that, especially bc their starting QB is mexican.

anyway that stuff wouldn't fly on this board. come back anytime man.

JEFF4i 11-29-2010 09:58 PM

Not cool calling you that. From Mexico yourself or here in the States?

And honestly, I was happy for the Bills. Disappointed for my Steelers, but happy for the Bills.

SteelCityMom 11-29-2010 10:40 PM

We love you too man. Always nice to have cool fans of other teams come around here.

You'll get a little razzing...but never crap like that (not even if you're a total ass like some Ravens and Bungles fans we get around here from time to time).

Stick around though...it's been a pleasure having you here!

jjpro11 11-29-2010 10:45 PM

from what i understand the Steelers have a very large Mexican following... to the point where if they played in Mexico, it would basically be a full-fledged home game. Jets fans.. and New York City fans in general are self-entitled assholes.. you won't find that shit on here.