Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Harrison fined AGAIN -25K- 11/30 official discussion thread (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=63102)

TRH 11-30-2010 02:43 PM

Harrison fined AGAIN -25K- 11/30 official discussion thread

I'm so angry right now i have blood shooting out of my eyes, i think i'm going to have a stroke too.
They're ruining football right before our very eyes, its happening, and it feels as if we can't do a damn thing about it.
I guess when you run a nice, hard, aggressive football play its the exact same thing as 2 players taking off their helmets, street-fighting, and embarrassing the league to be shown on every TV channel in the country.
Well, thats what the league is setting as a precedent.

collinsz 11-30-2010 02:57 PM

Harrision fined 25K!!!

Unbelievable, The same fine as Andre Johnson and Cortland Finnegan!!!!!!

TRH 11-30-2010 02:57 PM

Re: Harrison's fine is in. 25K

unreal.

SH-Rock 11-30-2010 02:58 PM

Re: Harrision fined 25K!!!

This is complete BS

Deserei90 11-30-2010 03:08 PM

So you mean to tell me, You get fined 25k for tackling, The same amount you get fined for Punching someone in the face and for fighting on the field? Sorry for my language, but Roger Goodell can eat Sh*t!!! Before you know it, Harrison is going to end up homeless:banging: I'm starting to believe this conspiracy theory, because the things that have been happening seems to be going backwards. The Steelers get flagged like 14 times in the Oakland game, Ben gets sucker-punched in the jaw. The guy who did it should have been suspended. Harrison gets fined yet again for tackling the QB. And the A-Holes believe it was another Helmet-Helmet hit. You know this all goes back to The Saints game when Hines Ward was hit by both players with there helmets in the endzone, but somehow Ward gets flagged instead. Sorry for complaining, but I don't give a crap anymore. Something needs to be done about this!!! ASAP!!

Fire Arians 11-30-2010 03:22 PM

wow maybe james should have ripped off his hemlet and punched him out too

TRH 11-30-2010 03:26 PM

I actually already had a thread open about this before this one started.

But no big deal...i'll just move my original thread post here :

I'm so angry right now i have blood shooting out of my eyes, i think i'm going to have a stroke too.
They're ruining football right before our very eyes, its happening, and it feels as if we can't do a damn thing about it.
I guess when you run a nice, hard, aggressive football play its the exact same thing as 2 players taking off their helmets, street-fighting, and embarrassing the league to be shown on every TV channel in the country.
Well, thats what the league is setting as a precedent.

realdeal 11-30-2010 03:27 PM

Re: Harrison's fine is in. 25K

I better not see that "corky" looking Roger Goodell anytime soon!!

Stu Pidasso 11-30-2010 03:28 PM

Don't forget:

Ochostinko got fined $25,000 for tweeting.

Dunta Robinson got fined $25,000 for writing on his shoe.

Randy Moss $25,000 for not talking to the media.

Broncos $25,000 for sending their injury report too late.

ALL OF IT is pure horse poodoo.

Steel_Bus_24 11-30-2010 03:28 PM

Theres only one thing left to do........

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=nMCaHxZuf94

:helmet:..........::tt03: