Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Suishams attitude . (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=63468)

Steel-Bryan 12-05-2010 11:23 PM

Suishams attitude .

I think his attitude has a big part of why hes kicking so well compared to reed. He was jobless, and now hes part of a team, and hes kicking because he knows what it feels like to be jobless and not take anything for granted. Unlike reed, who looked as if he didnt give a crap about anything. anyone agree ?:noidea:

madtowndrunkard 12-05-2010 11:23 PM

Re: Suishams attitude .

Who's Reed?

finesward 12-05-2010 11:26 PM

I think he did a great job considering what he was asked to do. Besides his questionable white skin colored blazers i think he is a great pick up. No wonder it only took a few kicks to pick this guy up over reed. He has the confidence and backing of his team now. Don't overlook the importance of the 45 yarder he kicked tonight. That was huge... speedy recovery seppy..we need u in the playoffs

steelers2685 12-05-2010 11:27 PM

He stated during one interview that he is a student of the game and prepares as hard and as much as he possibly can. I like his attitude as well and really like what he is contributing to our team.

OX1947 12-05-2010 11:37 PM

MAn, if not for the slap dick calls by those ahole refs, Suisham's punts would have actually overrid his amazing FG kicks. Man, that guy has been nails in more ways then anyone could have thought.

GMU Steeler 12-05-2010 11:40 PM

What I was most impressed was how he filled in at punter for Danny. Thought it could have been a disaster on par with that one game against the Giants a couple years ago when Greg Warren got hurt and James Harrison had to fill in as emergency long snapper. I am somewhat familiar with Sushi since he used to paly for the Skins and he was hated here after he missed a routine fg kick against the eventual SB champ Saints. I think he could be a keeper here for us. I like hearing he has a good attitude and I also like seeing that he can make good kickoffs and seems to have that clutch feeling that Reed seemed to have lost in recent years.

Fire Arians 12-05-2010 11:40 PM

reed who?

SmashmouthFootball 12-05-2010 11:45 PM

Kickers can go from hero to zero and vice versca in this league in the matter of a few weeks. Their job is so much more mental than it is physical that you see things like this happen. It's good that the young man seems to have confidence in his abilities now, that's the best thing a kicker can have. Glad we have him. Keep it up, Swishy.

tanda10506 12-06-2010 12:06 AM

so thankful for Suisham

Merchant 12-06-2010 12:08 AM

Great midseason move by Tomlin/the FO.. Sushi has been CLUTCH