Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Ravens fan drops the F bomb on Live TV to The Steelers after losing!! (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=63652)

Deserei90 12-07-2010 06:25 PM

Ravens fan drops the F bomb on Live TV to The Steelers after losing!!

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=6BRQlKiENss You got to admit, this is pretty funny, I believe this was after they lost. Stay "Classy" Ravens Fans What an idiot:rofl:

StainlessStill 12-07-2010 07:08 PM

Re: Ravens fan drops the F bomb on Live TV to The Steelers after losing!!

No matter how many F-bombs he wants to drop on us, he STILL paid all that money to see the Steelers and Big Ben yet AGAIN kick their ass in their stadium! pOWNED!

Deserei90 12-07-2010 07:12 PM

[QUOTE=StainlessStill;876829]No matter how many F-bombs he wants to drop on us, he STILL paid all that money to see the Steelers and Big Ben yet AGAIN kick their ass in their stadium! pOWNED! /QUOTE] Yeah, And I wonder what they did with there Purple Towels too, because I didn't even see one flying during the game:uhh:

stb_steeler 12-07-2010 08:08 PM

Once an idiot....Always an idiot!

fer522 12-07-2010 08:22 PM

what do you espect from these fans
if their so called leader (52) is a f***in murderer

SoCalFan 12-07-2010 08:53 PM

Funny $hit.

SteelCityMom 12-07-2010 08:56 PM

That's great lol.

I re-watched the game this morning with headphones on (you can always here some of the crowd and players better), and when Heath went down you can hear some (probably drunk) guy yelling "stay down cheater!" and then just yelling cheaters over and over again.

I'm sure we've got some drunk asshole fans too...I just thought that was especially classless.

Deserei90 12-07-2010 09:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SCMom (Post 876854)
That's great lol.

I re-watched the game this morning with headphones on (you can always here some of the crowd and players better), and when Heath went down you can hear some (probably drunk) guy yelling "stay down cheater!" and then just yelling cheaters over and over again.

I'm sure we've got some drunk asshole fans too...I just thought that was especially classless.

Well, All Teams have A$$holes fans, but The well known A$$hole fans are usually Eagles fans and Ravens Fans. WOW, I didn't hear what they said to heath, that's wrong!!. What if he broke his neck?:banging: We may have some A$$hole fans, but none are like The Ravens fans. Man are they the worst, but personally I don't know whose worse though, Eagles or Ravens Fans:uhh:. Maybe there about the same.

BigRick 12-07-2010 09:12 PM

Somebody should tell him that by the time he got done with the whole team, he would have one sore mouth! :rofl:

grward 12-08-2010 07:54 AM

OMG! It's Booby Jr!!!! Now we have a face to go with his moronic views!