Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   So my buddy calls, tells me he has me "hooked-up", asks for my snailmail addy.. (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=6425)

WWIIOwheelz 04-07-2006 05:26 PM

So my buddy calls, tells me he has me "hooked-up", asks for my snailmail addy..

He lives in Atlanta, GA, and he was in New York City when he called me early this week. I didn't ask any questions, but was curious what could be up. This is my best friend in the world from childhood, bear-in-mind, and I did something similar with him with tickets to the 1997 AFC Championship game, left a message on his voicemail that he needed to find airfare to Pittsburgh the next weekend, that I'd bought him his ticket already. :)

Anyway, I forgot about it this week, and today a package arrived. I opened it, and inside, this is what I found:

I have NO idea how he pulled this off

Here's the front

OOPS! Fixed now

melroseplace 04-07-2006 06:25 PM

Re: So my buddy calls, tells me he has me "hooked-up", asks for my snailmail addy..

sweet, that's so awesome :thumbsup:

BlitzburghRockCity 04-07-2006 06:29 PM

Re: So my buddy calls, tells me he has me "hooked-up", asks for my snailmail addy..

Wow thats intense!! What an awesome surprise ! Im jealous !!

BIGBENFASTWILLIE 04-07-2006 06:29 PM

Thats awesome!!! Nice friend you got there

Midnightwriter1 04-07-2006 06:38 PM

very cool !!! Congrats

Suitanim 04-07-2006 07:38 PM

Very cool...I noticed it's got the stitched name on the back. I had one of those once, and you need to be VERY careful with it.

Your best bet is just to frame it and be done with it. If you ever wear it, you'll need to wash it, and that stitching in the letters will unravel.

Stlrs4Life 04-07-2006 07:50 PM

Awesome, congrats!

klick81 04-07-2006 08:51 PM

Very cool man. I'm jealous!

DIESELMAN 04-07-2006 09:25 PM

SWEET!!!!! Good friend you got there bro.....:helmet:

83-Steelers-43 04-07-2006 09:58 PM

Congratulations.