Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Post game thoughts and goats (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=64565)

SteelCityMom 12-19-2010 06:15 PM

Post game thoughts and goats

Put 'em here...we don't need a ton of threads.

I put mine squarely on ST's. I'm not completely heartbroken about the loss though. Get a win on Thursday and against the Browns and we've got a bye.

Sky is not falling.

pitt0wns 12-19-2010 06:17 PM

Re: Post game thoughts and goats

Put that on the refs on that shitty PI no call

Big D 12-19-2010 06:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SCMom (Post 882171)
Put 'em here...we don't need a ton of threads.

I put mine squarely on ST's. I'm not completely heartbroken about the loss though. Get a win on Thursday and against the Browns and we've got a bye.

Sky is not falling.

I have no hope in our offense until arians is gone. I'm so sick of his piss poor playcalling and his shotgun formations

SteelCityMom 12-19-2010 06:17 PM

Meh, I'm hesitant to put any game on the refs. Stop the opening kickoff TD and it's not even an issue.

SH-Rock 12-19-2010 06:19 PM

F' the refs
There was a pull on Sanders shirt and that's why he missed the TD.
And Arians should go. You see what happens when you have someone with a brain running it.
Good game for Sanders really stepped up.
Oh and Mike Tomlin is 0-8 at 4:15

pitt0wns 12-19-2010 06:19 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SCMom (Post 882179)
Meh, I'm hesitant to put any game on the refs. Stop the opening kickoff TD and it's not even an issue.

Shitty thing is we always get called for any lil thing and a guy is clearly held by his jersey.

Opening kickoff was bad too.

oh well

MattsMe 12-19-2010 06:19 PM

Refs and special teams.

I don't feel any different this week than I did the last three though. Goodell and the refs have taken all the joy and excitement out of Steeler games, whether we win or lose.

Fire Arians 12-19-2010 06:19 PM

bruce arians

SmashmouthFootball 12-19-2010 06:20 PM

We should have had the ball at the 4 yard line with 29 seconds left and a full set of downs but they blew yet another call .

jjpro11 12-19-2010 06:22 PM

another frustrating game to watch.. win or lose. been that way for a couple months now.