Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Art Gallery (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=27)
-   -   YO MOP!!! (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=65283)

caplovestroyp43 12-30-2010 02:48 PM

YO MOP!!!

Your favorite PITA is at it again!! :toofunny:

Did you see the post about the banner requesting the German Sheperd? I've not seen a response to it so I was wondering. Can you do that for me? I would LOVE it if you could.

Cap...your favorite PITA!! :toofunny::toofunny:

MasterOfPuppets 12-30-2010 04:31 PM

Re: YO MOP!!!

yes i remember. i haven't gotten to it yet because i haven't been able to locate my windows installation disc. i've got a ton of registry errors popping up and my pc keeps freezing up on me , especially if i'm trying to use a program that hogs up a bunch of memory , like GIMP does. i have to do a reformat , but i can't do it until i find all the software discs . :noidea:

are you a german shepherd fan ? one of my brothers shepherds just had pups. i think he has 2 for sale...lol

caplovestroyp43 12-30-2010 05:46 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MasterOfPuppets (Post 886305)
yes i remember. i haven't gotten to it yet because i haven't been able to locate my windows installation disc. i've got a ton of registry errors popping up and my pc keeps freezing up on me , especially if i'm trying to use a program that hogs up a bunch of memory , like GIMP does. i have to do a reformat , but i can't do it until i find all the software discs . :noidea:

are you a german shepherd fan ? one of my brothers shepherds just had pups. i think he has 2 for sale...lol

I think German Sheperds are the majesty of the Canine Kingdom! I absolutely LOVE them. My late, great Pooh was part GS and I really loved that in her.

Sorry to hear about your PC problems. They are a wonderful thing when they work but when they don't....fawget about it!!

Now that I know, I'll quit "hounding" you for it! :toofunny::toofunny:Oh geez, I'm just full of it today aren't I? I look forward to it when you have the time to do it and please accept my deep appreciation in advance.

Many Thanks,

Cap

Shea 12-30-2010 06:28 PM

Am I the only one that doesn't know what a PITA is?

caplovestroyp43 12-30-2010 08:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shea (Post 886331)
Am I the only one that doesn't know what a PITA is?

:toofunny::toofunny::toofunny::toofunny:

Pain
In
The
Ass

PITA!! :tt02::sofunny:

Shea 12-31-2010 01:45 AM

I should have known. I'm also a PITA.

I'm not about to apologize for it either. I've learned to love myself for the person that I am.

(shut up!)