Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Locker Room (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Got a new cell phone! (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=6563)

RoethlisBURGHer 04-17-2006 07:21 PM

Got a new cell phone!

Hey everyone,I just got a new cell phone today.I am now done with that pay-as-you-go crap.I signed a 2-year contract with Verizon Wireless and got a new LG phone that takes Pix and Flix.

I can talk to any Verizon customer for free at any time and send unlimited text/pix/flix messages to Verizon customers and I have an allowance of 500 text/pix/flix messages for free with members of other cell phone services.

If anyone wants my cell number,PM me and I'll give it to you.

MasterOfPuppets 04-17-2006 07:26 PM

Re: Got a new cell phone!

:spam:

RoethlisBURGHer 04-17-2006 07:36 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MasterOfPuppets
:spam:

Why'd you post "spam"?

clevestinks 04-17-2006 08:24 PM

Thats cool if you get the job at Henkel, then I`ll take your number when you take me out for drinks. LOL

MasterOfPuppets 04-17-2006 08:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RoethlisBURGHer
Why'd you post "spam"?

i'm just kidding dude...but your post did sound like an advertisement for verizon.

melroseplace 04-17-2006 10:35 PM

I have a Verizon LG too...can't take videos tho

RoethlisBURGHer 04-18-2006 07:38 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clevestinks
Thats cool if you get the job at Henkel, then I`ll take your number when you take me out for drinks. LOL

LOL sounds good to me.You'll be the one drinking,I got like 4 months to go.

RoethlisBURGHer 04-18-2006 07:47 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MasterOfPuppets
i'm just kidding dude...but your post did sound like an advertisement for verizon.

Yeah,it does almost sound like a comercial for Verizon.They should pay me for it then,lol.

Stlrs4Life 04-18-2006 09:51 PM

Quote:

Yeah,it does almost sound like a comercial for Verizon.They should pay me for it then,lol.

I have the same phone, and am also with Verizon. Had Smellularone, and Allsmell before, hated them. Have had verizon now for 2 years, and just recently reupped beginning of this month.

SteelCityMan786 04-19-2006 09:52 PM

Quote:

Hey everyone,I just got a new cell phone today.I am now done with that pay-as-you-go crap.I signed a 2-year contract with Verizon Wireless and got a new LG phone that takes Pix and Flix.

I can talk to any Verizon customer for free at any time and send unlimited text/pix/flix messages to Verizon customers and I have an allowance of 500 text/pix/flix messages for free with members of other cell phone services.

If anyone wants my cell number,PM me and I'll give it to you.

Go with the wireless that never stops working for you. Good To hear it. Pay as you go sucks.