Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Ravens then Pats is the perfect path (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=66009)

steelerchad 01-10-2011 01:43 PM

Ravens then Pats is the perfect path

There could be easier roads to a Super Bowl, but none as satisfying as beating these 2 on the way to another Super Bowl. The only thing that could have made it better would be beating Dallas in their house for #7.

Part of what made #6 so gratifying was preventing the Ravens from the chance to do it themselves. If we lose this week, and the Pats win it would be pure torture watching those 2 play for the right to go to the Super Bowl. I may have to break all the TV's in my house so I don't have to see it.

Steelers - Just win please. I like my TV's.

SteelerEmpire 01-10-2011 02:04 PM

Re: Ravens then Pats is the perfect path

Yea. If we win out through the Ravens, Pats and then SB vs Falcons... Steeler's will be the "Undisputed " Champs. I would "rather " us win out via that path than any other...

MDSteel15 01-10-2011 02:23 PM

What would have been super sweet would have been coming in as a Wild Card against Indy... Smacking Peyton in the mouth! Moving on to New England and embarassing them at their house.... And then going to B-more and whipping their azzes and do a T.O. on the bird at midfield!!! :hatsoff:

finesward 01-10-2011 02:54 PM

I'm calling it, we gonna take care of business against wacco, then upset new england...and finally somehow someway seattle will make it and they will lose from a bad call further incensing seahawk fans everywhere :)

ETL 01-10-2011 03:00 PM

Raven, Pats and then a root canal seems to flow naturally

fer522 01-10-2011 03:02 PM

just bring home # 7 :tt03: :tt03:

vasteeler 01-10-2011 03:49 PM

yeah that would be great for everything but my heart. i wanted to see kc this week and the jets next week

plenewken 01-10-2011 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelerEmpire (Post 891171)
Yea. If we win out through the Ravens, Pats and then SB vs Falcons... Steeler's will be the "Undisputed " Champs. I would "rather " us win out via that path than any other...

Frankly, I couldn't care less what teams we beat to win our 7th Lombardi. There's no extra points for score, quality of opponent or color of their jerseys.

4xSBChamps 01-10-2011 04:17 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by finesward (Post 891192)
...and finally somehow someway seattle will make it and they will lose from a bad call further incensing seahawk fans everywhere

... both of them...

WisconsinSteelerMan 01-10-2011 04:33 PM

We are getting set for some of the BEST football of the season. We are going to win BOTH of those games, but even if we didn't win, it is still gonna be GREAT foodball!!!

Mike in La Crosse, WI