Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Harbaugh Happy Ravens Broke Nose Of Ben Roethlisberger (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=66021)

Deserei90 01-10-2011 06:22 PM

Harbaugh Happy Ravens Broke Nose Of Ben Roethlisberger
 
http://burgh.us/w7 I'll be happy if Someone breaks his damn legs!! A**hole:banging:

Fire Arians 01-10-2011 06:23 PM

Re: Harbaugh Happy Ravens Broke Nose Of Ben Roethlisberger
 
i ain't gonna lie, I'd be happy if someone broke ray lewis's nose

plenewken 01-10-2011 06:26 PM

Re: Harbaugh Happy Ravens Broke Nose Of Ben Roethlisberger
 
That's pretty low but I'm not surprised. He's a classless pr*ck.

Whodis 01-10-2011 06:32 PM

Re: Harbaugh Happy Ravens Broke Nose Of Ben Roethlisberger
 
I love it!! Keep talking and the best thing is....... I work in Baltimore

Saturday + Playoff Game VS Rats = really drunk night

TRH 01-10-2011 06:35 PM

Re: Harbaugh Happy Ravens Broke Nose Of Ben Roethlisberger
 
as i said, if we beat Baltimore this week...it will be the most satisfying win over them ever. By a longshot.

Fire Arians 01-10-2011 06:38 PM

Re: Harbaugh Happy Ravens Broke Nose Of Ben Roethlisberger
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TRH (Post 891274)
as i said, if we beat Baltimore this week...it will be the most satisfying win over them ever. By a longshot.

for sure. i'll admit that right now imo, there's no afc north champion until this game's over. we both have close wins over the other team and are both 12-4. This matchup will decide the true class of the afcn

i do think we are the better team though. our team is finally healthy, young wr's have gotten more comfortable in the system, and big ben is money in the postseason.

ricardisimo 01-10-2011 06:39 PM

Re: Harbaugh Happy Ravens Broke Nose Of Ben Roethlisberger
 
Every win over them is deeply, spiritually satisfying, but I think it would be hard to top 2008.

drucifer 01-10-2011 06:40 PM

Re: Harbaugh Happy Ravens Broke Nose Of Ben Roethlisberger
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TRH (Post 891274)
as i said, if we beat Baltimore this week...it will be the most satisfying win over them ever. By a longshot.

Extremely satisfying, sure, but for me it's going to be exceedingly difficult for it to top beating them in the AFCCG. It must have been the ultimate humiliation IMO to be a hair's breadth away from the superbowl only to be knocked out by your biggest rival.

TRH 01-10-2011 07:09 PM

Re: Harbaugh Happy Ravens Broke Nose Of Ben Roethlisberger
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by drucifer (Post 891283)
Extremely satisfying, sure, but for me it's going to be exceedingly difficult for it to top beating them in the AFCCG. It must have been the ultimate humiliation IMO to be a hair's breadth away from the superbowl only to be knocked out by your biggest rival.


my reasoning this time is that they're being c-o-c-k-ier than they ever have before......and the ESPN's of the world have taken to given them most (almost all) of the media coverage for this game. It's shocking to see the extreme low level of attention we're getting right now.

Fire Arians 01-10-2011 07:11 PM

Re: Harbaugh Happy Ravens Broke Nose Of Ben Roethlisberger
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by TRH (Post 891298)
my reasoning this time is that they're being c-o-c-k-ier than they ever have before......and the ESPN's of the world have taken to given them most (almost all) of the media coverage for this game. It's shocking to see the extreme low level of attention we're getting right now.

totally, for a team that's won 2 titles in the last decade, we seem to get no respect from the media ever.

it's okay to me though, i'd not have it any other way. the team always plays better when they feel disrespected.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:58 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum