Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Good luck from Baltimore (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=66086)

bdravens 01-11-2011 02:58 PM

Good luck from Baltimore

Hey Steeler fans, just wanted to wish you guys good luck this weekend. All we know is, there's no secrets between these two teams, and I expect it to be one of those 3 point type games like usual.

Fire Arians 01-11-2011 03:09 PM

Re: Good luck from Baltimore

finally a rational baltimore fan. good luck to you also. whatever the outcome i hope the winner of this game leaves with no injuries and beats the most hated patriots

SteelCityMom 01-11-2011 03:11 PM

My sentiments exactly. I hate your team, but I respect them. I could never bring myself to respect the Patriots. May the best team win and may the force be with whichever team goes on to the AFCCG.

bdravens 01-11-2011 03:15 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SCMom (Post 891645)
My sentiments exactly. I hate your team, but I respect them. I could never bring myself to respect the Patriots. May the best team win and may the force be with whichever team goes on to the AFCCG.

Same here. You may see smack on our forum, but deep down, most of us do respect your team immensely. I have absolutely no respect for the Patriots either.

steelerchad 01-11-2011 03:15 PM

Thank God. Not another Boob Jr.

Appreciate the well wishes, even though I know you don't really mean it.:chuckle:
It should be a great game. I think both fan bases are really looking forward to this one. I can't believe it's only Tuesday. This work week is draaaaggggging.
I would have preferred we avoid the Ravens, since I felt we were already 1 up on them this year by beating them in December and winning the division, but it looks like we gotta lace em up 1 more time.
For Ravens fans, I think it's another chance at finally getting that big signature win against their nemesis and for Steeler fans, I think it's like winning a 12 round fight 7 rounds to 5, then being told they're going to extend the fight to 15 rounds. I think we have the slight upper hand with history, home field, and bye week, but having to win again will be a daunting task.

kirklandrules 01-11-2011 03:18 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bdravens (Post 891646)
Same here. You may see smack on our forum, but deep down, most of us do respect your team immensely. I have absolutely no respect for the Patriots either.

bdravens, just to ensure we are all from the same planet:

Tom Brady is gay: true/false?

plenewken 01-11-2011 03:19 PM

Thanks Man, that's cool. Good luck to you too.
It should be a close/hard fought game and may the best team win Saturday. I hope the outcome won't be decided by a blown call or by injuries.

Fire Arians 01-11-2011 03:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kirklandrules (Post 891648)

i think everyone knows the answer to that

tom brady is gay gay gay gay gay gay gay and he grew his hair out trying to look like a girl so he could stick his pee pee in randy moss, but randy was like nah dog, that's disgusting, so he got kicked off the team cause he hurt the feelings of belichick's little princess

TRH 01-11-2011 03:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bdravens (Post 891646)

awesome....enjoy the game. If you win, please beat the Pats. Hate 'em.

bdravens 01-11-2011 03:34 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by kirklandrules (Post 891648)

True. 100% Fag. I've seen a couple other threads on here, and personally I find it hard to believe that some fans on here think it's shaping up to be a complete blowout. I know it's normal to say that one's team will win and kick the other team's ass, but history in this series says otherwise since Flacco/Harbaugh have arrived. We don't fare well against Roethlisberger, but the games are always close now that we have our own franchise QB.

Games like this make me wish our franchise was around longer than 1996-present. Imagine this rivalry if we had been here around 1990, even though it hadn't technically been that long since the Indianapolis professional football team left.