Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Battle of the Gridiron Stars (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=661)

RoethlisBURGHer 04-29-2005 01:06 AM

Battle of the Gridiron Stars

Anyone been watching this?I haven't because I have night class,normally I don't get home until 10:00ish.

However,what I have seen Joey Porter is a freaking BEAST!This guy is jsut tearing up the competition.I can't wait to see him knock some heads off with some vicious hits,and just obliterating QB's (epecially Kyle "should Have Been A" Boller).

I also love hearing Thiesman praise J Peezy.I get a kick out of it since he never ahs anything nice to say whenw e're on ESPN SNF.He is such a horse's ass!I hope he wakes up mute one morning so I don't have to listen to him on SNF...and hopefully ESPN will change thier crew when they take over MNF next year.

ironcitychef 04-29-2005 01:57 AM

Re: Battle of the Gridiron Stars

I heard the poll on ESPN radio about who should give the call and America is in favor of getting Joe T as far away from Monday night as possible. Thank you for finally having common sense. On a side note I am still biased because I was living outside DC during his playing days and my friends sister was server at a restaurant where he would make regular visits and was just a plain flat lousy tipper. Being in this business I can't stand those guys. So make your own decision on Joe but I just wanted to give you all the facts on why I can't stand him besides his non-insightful points during game play.

steelersgirl86 04-29-2005 12:39 PM

I have watched a few episodes and I think it is great. And yes Joey Porter is a beast. It is just so funny to watch. It is a great show I try to catch it when I remember it is on.

HinesWard4Life8682 04-29-2005 06:48 PM

i watched every episode, so far this is how its going for the steelers

Hines ward- suckedddddddd, hes still the best WR

Joey Porter- He toreeeeeeeeeeeeeeee up everybody

clevestinks 04-29-2005 08:26 PM

Porter is on right now, the golf drive, not so good

RoethlisBURGHer 04-30-2005 01:23 AM

Yeah,I heard Hines blew.But it's what he does on the football field that really matters.

Haha,J. Peezy can't hit a golf ball for crap!Oh well,can't be good at everything.But I think we might have the ebst all-around ATHLETE in the NFL on the Steelers in SILVERBACK.

clevestinks 04-30-2005 07:16 AM

Porter was unbeleivable the way he made up time in the obstacle cours.

BlitzburghRockCity 04-30-2005 10:20 AM

I thought all NFL players were good at golf! till I saw chad johnson try and make a drive ! :toofunny:

HinesWard4Life8682 05-02-2005 04:08 PM

joey porter for his position is one of the best all around athletes in the league