Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   I want to congratulate Steeler Fans (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=66250)

Footballjunkie 01-13-2011 03:26 PM

I want to congratulate Steeler Fans

I'm new to posting, but I browse all the boards all the time and the Steeler fans are by far the most knowledgeable interesting there are (along with Pats fans). They aren't just a bunch of ra ra yahoos. The Colts and Jets fans are by far the worst.
Good Luck Steelers. Steelers vs. Patriots in the AFCCG.

TOOLofSTEEL 01-13-2011 03:56 PM

Re: I want to congratulate Steeler Fans

Guessing your a Patriots fan? Kinda hard to tell by the account name and the Seymour in a Raider jersey pick. But the post itself seems to indicate that.

We've still gotta get past Baltimore this week, just like you've guys gotta get past the Jets. But it should be a fun one like it always is. :tt02:

Welcome to the board. :hatsoff:

cloppbeast 01-13-2011 04:40 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Footballjunkie (Post 892705)
I'm new to posting, but I browse all the boards all the time and the Steeler fans are by far the most knowledgeable interesting there are (along with Pats fans). They aren't just a bunch of ra ra yahoos. The Colts and Jets fans are by far the worst.
Good Luck Steelers. Steelers vs. Patriots in the AFCCG.

Worst in what way? Colts and Jets fans seem like they would be complete opposites.

I visited a Colts board after their loss to the Jets, and hardly anybody was even complaining. They're a bunch of pansies. They were just appreciative of another good playoff season.

Jets fans could find something to complain about a 45-0 Super Bowl victory.

Welcome to the Board!

lotas 01-13-2011 05:21 PM

I live in Indy, and Colts fans aren't bad at all.

Broncos fans seem to be among the worst (IMO), along with Patriot fans, but generalizing across the board is never accurate, those are just the two worst in my experience.

bdravens 01-13-2011 05:32 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lotas (Post 892741)
I live in Indy, and Colts fans aren't bad at all.

Broncos fans seem to be among the worst (IMO), along with Patriot fans, but generalizing across the board is never accurate, those are just the two worst in my experience.

Them and Redskin fans. The Redskin fans I know ditched their team mid way through the season. I mean, if I got to watch only 16 games every year, i'd be a little pissed too..

TRH 01-13-2011 06:35 PM

...i think "worst" fans are each individually different to all of us.
In my experience, Jets fans can be real pains in the a**, and i also live in NE (unfortunately) in late '08 thru early '10 and there are alot of "annoying Pats fans" in that area. thats not surprising though, as typical New Englander's are in general, unbelievably annoying personalities. I was never so glad than to leave that area.
That said......any team fans can be seeminly the worst to someone.
I also lived in Cleveland for awhile and there are a ton of fans that really suck there too. I always found that they seemed to enjoy more when the Steeles lost....than when their own team won...which i found very sad, no matter how bad they were at any given time.

ricardisimo 01-13-2011 06:56 PM

Cincy = worst. If they start 0-1, or even 1-1, their fans bail. If they do well, they're never going to do badly again, and they boast worse than Beowulf.