Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Classifieds (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   2 Steelers tickets for sale: You guys got first dibs (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=66335)

StainlessStill 01-14-2011 08:23 AM

2 Steelers tickets for sale: You guys got first dibs

Hey guys, my buddy has 2 Steelers tickets for tomorrow but he can no longer go and he wants to sell his two tickets. He bought them for 250$ a piece but will sell them for 200$. Section 504. I told him I'd sell them on here first before we scalp them away or put them on tickethub. I will gladly meet you at the game and do the exchange at the stadium.

PM me if interested.

USWSteel 01-14-2011 11:12 AM

Re: 2 Steelers tickets for sale: You guys got first dibs

Quote:

Originally Posted by StainlessStill (Post 892951)
Hey guys, my buddy has 2 Steelers tickets for tomorrow but he can no longer go and he wants to sell his two tickets. He bought them for 250$ a piece but will sell them for 200$. Section 504. I told him I'd sell them on here first before we scalp them away or put them on tickethub. I will gladly meet you at the game and do the exchange at the stadium.

PM me if interested.

There is a classified section for selling things.... I'm pretty sure this isn't it !

joeyssteelcurtain 01-14-2011 11:20 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by USWSteel (Post 892993)
There is a classified section for selling things.... I'm pretty sure this isn't it !

No reason to be a dick. And who are you to be telling people where to post ???

StainlessStill 01-14-2011 11:32 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by USWSteel (Post 892993)

I'm well aware of that a***. My point is, is that since I spend most of the time in here and know there are tons of great fans here, then I'd rather people in here see tickets for sale rather than the "classified" sections. If the mods wants to move it, move it! I was just giving the people here a chance.

pete74 01-14-2011 11:49 AM

thats one hell of a deal

USWSteel 01-14-2011 01:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by joeyssteelcurtain (Post 892995)
No reason to be a dick. And who are you to be telling people where to post ???

No prob...nice to know I can post things I wanna sell here, not in the section meant for it.
And by the way , who the hell are you ??

USWSteel 01-14-2011 01:35 PM

1970 Corvette Convertible

Corvette Convertible. 454/390hp 4sp trans 336 posi rear. Complete and correct nut bolt restoration to ncrs top flight spects. documented born with # matching drive train, show quality cortez silver paint, brand new very rare deluxe leather interior. Everything on this car is new or rebuilt to much to list. This car is one nicest 70 big block convertibles on the planet! Any serious questions please call.
Price - $ 68,000 OBO

PM for more info !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

USWSteel 01-14-2011 01:36 PM

I also have a Washer and Dryer Set 2 yrs old . Neptune. 650 for both !!!!!

PM for details... you can pickup at game tomorrow if you like !!!

Tx777 01-14-2011 01:38 PM

BAN BAN BAN!

USWSteel 01-14-2011 01:39 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Tx777 (Post 893039)
BAN BAN BAN!

Whatever .