Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Media (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Did anyone DVR the game? (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=66580)

fat4jc 01-15-2011 11:22 PM

Did anyone DVR the game?
 
I'm looking for a screenshot of when Hines Ward was on the phone following his TD. Please, please, please someone capture this for me. If possible, post it on here, or email it to me @

nickbonnett@gmail.com

Thanks!

theplatypus 01-15-2011 11:25 PM

Re: Did anyone DVR the game?
 
I did, will look into how to get a screen shot.

fat4jc 01-15-2011 11:34 PM

Re: Did anyone DVR the game?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by theplatypus (Post 895592)
I did, will look into how to get a screen shot.

If you pause it, you can prolly get a good digital pic of it. Thanks. You da man!

theplatypus 01-15-2011 11:50 PM

Re: Did anyone DVR the game?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fat4jc (Post 895604)
If you pause it, you can prolly get a good digital pic of it. Thanks. You da man!

Good call, tomorrow

fat4jc 01-15-2011 11:52 PM

Re: Did anyone DVR the game?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by theplatypus (Post 895636)
Good call, tomorrow

sounds good. Thanks again man.

stb_steeler 01-16-2011 09:30 AM

Re: Did anyone DVR the game?
 
I DVR'd it but how would ya get a pic from it?.....Take picture at the TV?

fat4jc 01-16-2011 12:22 PM

Re: Did anyone DVR the game?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by stb_steeler (Post 895909)
I DVR'd it but how would ya get a pic from it?.....Take picture at the TV?

yeah, that's typically what I do.

stb_steeler 01-16-2011 12:51 PM

Re: Did anyone DVR the game?
 
When i replay the game i will take pic of it if u still interested

fat4jc 01-16-2011 01:21 PM

Re: Did anyone DVR the game?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by stb_steeler (Post 896085)
When i replay the game i will take pic of it if u still interested

Sure, I think platypus is getting me one, but if you think about it, I'd be greatly appreciative.

theplatypus 01-16-2011 01:25 PM

Re: Did anyone DVR the game?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by fat4jc (Post 896107)
Sure, I think platypus is getting me one, but if you think about it, I'd be greatly appreciative.


Can't find my stupid camera, I'll get it to you though.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 02:51 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum