Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Blast Furnace (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   TJ Douchmanzada post conference??? (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=66614)

Polamalu43Defense! 01-16-2011 01:33 AM

TJ Douchmanzada post conference???

Anyone creep over to Ratbirds website to see if there was a douchemanzada post game interview??? Would love to hear what he had to say after the drop of his career lol

ricardisimo 01-16-2011 01:51 AM

Re: TJ Douchmanzada post conference???

I'm still not completely convinced it was a simple drop. I think Gay either got just enough of a finger on it to alter the balls trajectory, or otherwise distracted Douche with his motion. I'd love to see a hi-def version of the play in slow-mo.

MACH1 01-16-2011 01:54 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ricardisimo (Post 895751)
I'm still not completely convinced it was a simple drop. I think Gay either got just enough of a finger on it to alter the balls trajectory, or otherwise distracted Douche with his motion. I'd love to see a hi-def version of the play in slow-mo.

It was a big time drop.

According to my 63" plasma. :chuckle:

JackHammer 01-16-2011 02:00 AM

Quote:

I saw it, and if anything, Douchemanzilla felt Gay coming(damn that sounds horrible) and didn't give the ball his full attention. Gay didn't get a hand in there until after the ball arrived. He was just distracted b/c he knew the contact was coming.

MattsMe 01-16-2011 02:02 AM

Quote:

He felt a Gay finger come from behind, and he kind of liked it, which confused him enough to drop the ball.

Yes, I really am in the 7th grade.

Third Rail 01-16-2011 02:02 AM

Yeah, Douchemangina would have dropped that ball no matter what happened. But give credit to Gay for following through and making sure.

Fire Arians 01-16-2011 02:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MattsMe (Post 895762)
He felt a Gay finger come from behind, and he kind of liked it, which confused him enough to drop the ball.

Yes, I really am in the 7th grade.

:rofl:

what it came down to basically. housh heard the footsteps and that dude is soft

ricardisimo 01-16-2011 02:22 AM

"Gay Finger Felt on Douche's Ball"

Will this be tomorrow's headline in the PG or Trib?

MattsMe 01-16-2011 02:24 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ricardisimo (Post 895780)
"Gay Finger Felt on Douche's Ball"

Will this be tomorrow's headline in the PG or Trib?

:toofunny:

You win.

Frankie3521 01-16-2011 05:34 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JackHammer (Post 895758)
I saw it, and if anything, Douchemanzilla felt Gay coming(damn that sounds horrible) and didn't give the ball his full attention. Gay didn't get a hand in there until after the ball arrived. He was just distracted b/c he knew the contact was coming.

That entire post is full of lulz.