Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Sports Dimension (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=18)
-   -   Detroit Pistons Thread (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=672)

BB2W 05-01-2005 03:19 PM

Detroit Pistons Thread

I love the Pistons!!! The last two seasons have been great. I was born, and grew up in Michigan, and I have always been a Pistons fan. I am just old enough to remember when they won in the late 80's early 90's. The teams that won last year, and I hope repeat this year, are awesome to watch. They are just that, a "team" the complete opposite of the normal "me first" attitude in the NBA. In every game any one of the five starters could be the star. They share the ball, play tough defense, and take smart shots. In a period where the Steelers and Penn State have fallen just short of Championships, the Pistons have delivered 3 times. I hope by the end of the season I get to witness their fourth NBA Championship........GO PISTONS!!!

steelermom 05-01-2005 04:50 PM

Re: Detroit Pistons Thread

I have no problem with Detroit winning, even though I would like to see Shaq win another for Miami this time,

clevestinks 05-01-2005 04:52 PM

NBA is so overrated, To many overpaid egoes. And the playoff teams are almost decided b4 the season even starts

BB2W 05-01-2005 05:49 PM

Quote:

I have no problem with Detroit winning, even though I would like to see Shaq win another for Miami this time.
I hope Miami and Detroit make it to the Eastern Conference Championship game. It would be a good series. I would like to see The Pistons defeat Shaq again. If they beat Shaq and Kobe, they can beat Shaq and Wade. It is the ultimate team philosophy vs. the "me first" ballhog attitude in the NBA.

clevestinks 05-01-2005 07:22 PM

I think Shaq/ Wade has better team concept than Kobe/Shaq

BlitzburghRockCity 05-01-2005 11:15 PM

GO BULLS !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Sorry, didnt mean to 'jack ur thread ;)

Brownskikass 05-02-2005 12:00 AM

Go Celtics!

Sorry, back to your subject :blah: :D

BB2W 05-02-2005 12:20 AM

OK!......back to the Pistons, they are up 3-1 against the 76ers.......

HinesWard4Life8682 05-02-2005 04:09 PM

big ben 2 ward, i like the pistons more :D , since i live in detroit

it got crazy here last summer when we beat the lakers

most underrated player in the NBA:

TAYSHAUN PRINCE

HinesWard4Life8682 05-02-2005 04:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by clevestinks
NBA is so overrated, To many overpaid egoes. And the playoff teams are almost decided b4 the season even starts

thats exactly what i was tellin my dad, i was tellin him about u can almost gaurantee if a team will do bad or good. Also, NO HITTING IN BASKETBALL