Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Feedback & Support (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=16)
-   -   Am I the only one that feels bad about this? (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=67321)

MikeHaullace 01-20-2011 11:41 PM

Am I the only one that feels bad about this?

Our 2010 Goal: $400.00 - To Date: $135.00 (33.75%)

Fire Arians 01-20-2011 11:42 PM

Re: Am I the only one that feels bad about this?

i see that once in a while. you guys need money? I'll contribute (the site that is)

I don't trust paypal but I'll mail a check

SteelCityMom 01-20-2011 11:46 PM

Don't feel bad...I don't think the new admin is taking donations cause this is what you get when you click on the donate button. I'll have to ask Matthew about that sometime. If he's not going to take donations, I'll just see about having it taken down.

Quote:

Return to Merchant

This recipient is currently unable to receive money.

MikeHaullace 01-20-2011 11:56 PM

I mean, I never clicked anything to donate because, well... I've never been much of transactions-via-intrawebbernets.

But I want to contribute.

Please let me know how I can do so. Thanks. :tt03:

SteelCityMom 01-21-2011 12:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeHaullace (Post 901189)
I mean, I never clicked anything to donate because, well... I've never been much of transactions-via-intrawebbernets.

But I want to contribute.

Please let me know how I can do so. Thanks. :tt03:

No problem....next time I talk to him, I'll bring it up and see if he's still wanting donations and if he wants to set something up.

Thanks to both of you for wanting to donate!

pete74 01-21-2011 08:26 AM

i spoke with him about it a little while ago and he said at the time he had no plans of taking donations. i think he should take the money and put it back into the board but he has money so i guess its not a concern which is cool

MikeHaullace 01-21-2011 11:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pete74 (Post 901348)
i spoke with him about it a little while ago and he said at the time he had no plans of taking donations. i think he should take the money and put it back into the board but he has money so i guess its not a concern which is cool

Cool. This makes me feel better about the whole thing.

Buddha Bus 01-24-2011 02:24 PM

I say he should take donations to get us some TV in the House. :wink02: :chuckle: