Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Blast Furnace (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   ATTN: Jets Fans (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=67324)

MikeHaullace 01-21-2011 12:03 AM

ATTN: Jets Fans
 
Are you at all worried about the fact that the game is on Myron FRIGGIN COPE's birthday? Towels waving. Crowd will be jumping and screaming. No doubt.

And now... Now...

Ben is encouraging them to turn that shit up to 11...

“Lots of noise, lots of excitement,” said Ben Roethlisberger. “We want energy, which they always bring, but take it to the next level. Mark Sanchez uses a cadence and I want it to be so loud they can’t hear him talk.”

Steeler Nation is confident there will not be another 100 yard day on the ground for NY.

Mini Rapey might have a hard time come Sunday.

What say you?

tony hipchest 01-21-2011 12:55 AM

Re: ATTN: Jets Fans
 
this is a great smack thread, and im gonna assume that is the forum it was intended to be, because if it wasnt, i know what direction it was leading in, anyways.

we need more healthy trash talk around here.

we need more of our opponents getting completely blasted.

i would love our opponents fans to participate. :tt02:

chitownpit 01-21-2011 01:51 AM

Re: ATTN: Jets Fans
 
After Clarks interception the place was going nuts, cant see it being much louder
but bens correct ,crank it up! Sancheese is going to have his hands full after
winding up Harrison all week . Add some cadence problems and we could
have him flustered quick. Wish i could afford a ticket and i would help.:tt03:

Fire Arians 01-21-2011 02:24 AM

Re: ATTN: Jets Fans
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by tony hipchest (Post 901257)
this is a great smack thread, and im gonna assume that is the forum it was intended to be, because if it wasnt, i know what direction it was leading in, anyways.

we need more healthy trash talk around here.

we need more of our opponents getting completely blasted.

i would love our opponents fans to participate. :tt02:

i agree, these jets fans are too nice.

it's like, making me angry that they aren't coming here being more nasty lol

JiF 01-21-2011 09:08 AM

Re: ATTN: Jets Fans
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Arians (Post 901276)
i agree, these jets fans are too nice.

it's like, making me angry that they aren't coming here being more nasty lol


When you dont stand a chance in hell, why be nasty?

We know we dont compare to the mighty Steelers. You guys are the best franchise in the game.

Its David vs. Goliath, but in the NFL, David never wins.

MikeHaullace 01-21-2011 11:03 PM

Re: ATTN: Jets Fans
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JiF (Post 901373)
When you dont stand a chance in hell, why be nasty?

We know we dont compare to the mighty Steelers. You guys are the best franchise in the game.

Its David vs. Goliath, but in the NFL, David never wins.

I mean...

I see where you're coming from and why you're doing it, but you're not very good at it.

Stop with the pretendo troll account.

mcg24 01-21-2011 11:24 PM

Re: ATTN: Jets Fans
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JiF (Post 901373)
When you dont stand a chance in hell, why be nasty?

We know we dont compare to the mighty Steelers. You guys are the best franchise in the game.

Its David vs. Goliath, but in the NFL, David never wins.

Suck it Jets fan. I know you are trying to be sarcastic, but you are actually correct....that's the funny part. Davids do win, but not your David.

JiF 01-22-2011 11:24 AM

Re: ATTN: Jets Fans
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by MikeHaullace (Post 902238)
I mean...

I see where you're coming from and why you're doing it, but you're not very good at it.

Stop with the pretendo troll account.

Quote:

Originally Posted by mcg24 (Post 902261)
Suck it Jets fan. I know you are trying to be sarcastic, but you are actually correct....that's the funny part. Davids do win, but not your David.

I dont know what you are talking about. We dont stand a chance.

Just look around, everyone knows it, nobody is taking the Jest for a reason. Look at your main board, you guys know it.

Why should we be ashamed or embarrassed. Its the mighty Steelers vs. the shitty Jets. We're just glad to be here. Its an honor and a privilege.

stlrtruck 01-22-2011 11:56 AM

Re: ATTN: Jets Fans
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by JiF (Post 902547)
I dont know what you are talking about. We dont stand a chance.

Just look around, everyone knows it, nobody is taking the Jest for a reason. Look at your main board, you guys know it.

Why should we be ashamed or embarrassed. Its the mighty Steelers vs. the shitty Jets. We're just glad to be here. Its an honor and a privilege.

Cowher's already predicted the jets, so there's one person taking the loud mouths, just like most of them took the ratbirds two years ago. The focus has been on the jets all week. BSPN, talk radio, it's all been about the jets and how they can win. From what I've heard the Steelers should be the ones honored and privileged to be playing tomorrow against the jets.


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 04:53 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum