Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Media (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Getting The Feeling -Unstoppable (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=67559)

SteelKnight 01-22-2011 02:17 PM

Getting The Feeling -Unstoppable

If you are looking for that feeling, enjoy watching Unstoppable again. I've watched this video over 100 times.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XUdoNla4TU

It is outdated with our older players (2008). If anyone has the talents, please make us a new one with our current players...That would be AWESOME! I wish I could...I would.

My favorite pass is the one from Ben to Holmes in that Arizona game because it is more than 50 yards and it is not even a Hail Mary. It looks perfect. I wis I had seen that game.

What's your favorite part?

Does anyone have skills (and the footage) who can make one?

ETA: I also like Tomlin looking like a Mafia boss...lol

Steelboy84 01-22-2011 02:23 PM

Re: Getting The Feeling -Unstoppable

Seems like it's been forever since we last played a game.

tony hipchest 01-22-2011 02:23 PM

this belongs in the media forum, and i dont wanna hear no complaining about traffic, or mods abusing their powers. :blah:

Media (22 Viewing)
Post your Steelers photos, songs and videos.

please follow the COC and use the forums that are provided for you guys.

thanks.

SteelKnight 01-22-2011 02:27 PM

I knew someone would move it to media where nobody visits just because it includes a video. That's stupid if you ask me. But if it makes someone feel powerful, enjoy...lol

There is no reason why something can't be about the Steelers AND something else. That's like saying I read an article and a person saying a newspaper article is a type if media and moving it to media.

It's just stupid and it kills threads. That's my opinion.

SteelKnight 01-22-2011 02:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony hipchest (Post 902682)
this belongs in the media forum, and i dont wanna hear no complaining about traffic, or mods abusing their powers. :blah:

Media (22 Viewing)
Post your Steelers photos, songs and videos.

please follow the COC and use the forums that are provided for you guys.

thanks.

Ha...you read my mind.

That certainly is a rare thing (22).

Why ruin the fun? Can you honestly tell me members will complain to you that there was a thread with a video?

SteelCityMom 01-22-2011 02:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelKnight (Post 902685)
I knew someone would move it to media where nobody visits just because it includes a video. That's stupid if you ask me. But if it makes someone feel powerful, enjoy...lol

There is no reason why something can't be about the Steelers AND something else. That's like saying I read an article and a person saying a newspaper article is a type if media and moving it to media.

It's just stupid and it kills threads. That's my opinion.

It has nothing to do with feeling powerful.

It has everything to do with keeping the forums streamlined. There is a reason there is a section of that forum...and it's quite obvious what should be posted there.

And it wasn't moved just because it includes a video...it was moved because the thread is about the video and nothing else. No news stories, nothing...just the video.

I get that you don't like it, but that's the way it is, and it's not going to change.

SteelCityMom 01-22-2011 02:57 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelKnight (Post 902687)
Ha...you read my mind.

That certainly is a rare thing (22).

Why ruin the fun? Can you honestly tell me members will complain to you that there was a thread with a video?

Nobody is trying to ruin your fun.

There are different sections for threads that are Steelers related and also related to something else (i.e. the War room for Steelers draft talk, Classifieds for looking for or selling Steelers items, Fans United for looking for Steelers fans in your area and the Media section for Steelers related photos, songs and videos). I don't understand what the big deal is.

SteelKnight 01-22-2011 08:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SCMom (Post 902695)

And it wasn't moved just because it includes a video...it was moved because the thread is about the video and nothing else. No news stories, nothing...just the video.

OK SC. That is a decent point. Really I wanted to see if one of the 122 fans at the time could make a video with current Steelers of that quality. Since I'm honest, I'll admit I can't do much complaining with 22 posters that were visiting. I think it is just due to the traffic being up in general for the playoffs. Often there are 0-3 people in "media". I never visit media myself.

Maybe I still have memories of things being moved for ridiculous reasons that were related to something else. For example, one time Madden came out with his QB ratings and I wanted to discuss whether people agreed on who was the best, who has more power, accuracy etc. and it got moved to some video game section. I didn't even know there was a video game section and there were no visitors. Killed the thread. You could clearly see that it was about QB rankings and the source was just a launching point.

I guess I'm glad you are being more relaxed about the "draft board" until the football season ends. Imagine someone mentioning wanting Mike Pouncey and having it getting moved to the draft board with no posters. Anyway. You are smart so you get my point (whether you agree or not).

SteelCityMom 01-23-2011 10:00 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelKnight (Post 902677)
If you are looking for that feeling, enjoy watching Unstoppable again. I've watched this video over 100 times.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=1XUdoNla4TU

It is outdated with our older players (2008). If anyone has the talents, please make us a new one with our current players...That would be AWESOME! I wish I could...I would.

My favorite pass is the one from Ben to Holmes in that Arizona game because it is more than 50 yards and it is not even a Hail Mary. It looks perfect. I wis I had seen that game.

What's your favorite part?

Does anyone have skills (and the footage) who can make one?

ETA: I also like Tomlin looking like a Mafia boss...lol

I only have skills to search for youtube videos lol.

These are a couple of my favorite new one (and can also be found in the mojo thread here).

[YOUTUBE]TVH582W1RQw[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]HZ3Chm-Uajs[/YOUTUBE]

[YOUTUBE]CN4WFkvnVcM[/YOUTUBE]