Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   packers fan in peace (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=67853)

arodisgod 01-24-2011 02:28 AM

packers fan in peace

just want to say my congrats to the steelers and their fans on another SB berth. i joined this forum because i want to talk SB with some of the steelers fans. i dont want to come on here and bash the steelers because i respect them and the fans. so good luck, im open to some friendly football talk. GO PACK :thumbsup:

pete74 01-24-2011 04:16 AM

Re: packers fan in peace

im extremly happy with the super bowl because my 2 favorite teams are in it. im a steeler fan 1st but when there not playing i like the Packers

mesaSteeler 01-24-2011 06:49 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arodisgod (Post 905769)
just want to say my congrats to the steelers and their fans on another SB berth. i joined this forum because i want to talk SB with some of the steelers fans. i dont want to come on here and bash the steelers because i respect them and the fans. so good luck, im open to some friendly football talk. GO PACK :thumbsup:

Welcome

The Packers are the only other fan base I respect. Go Steelers!

SteelHaven 01-24-2011 07:09 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by arodisgod (Post 905769)

Welcome aboard and this is one for the ages. Two of the better dynasties and the Two greattest football towns in america.

Curtain_of_Steel 01-24-2011 07:15 AM

The one good thing about this game is, there really isn't anything I dislike about the Packers, its kind of like the Seahawks game. Not going to say I like them, as I like no one the Steelers play!

With that said.... Their game showed some glaring weakness's, and the biggest one, was pressure on Rogers. Who will no doubt be have the love fest going on for 12 days by the media, putting even more on him. Which is A OK with me.. Keep the focus on them.
Their OLINE should get eatin up by Harrison and Woodley.

SacknificentStew56 01-24-2011 07:23 AM

Welcome to the Board. The run of the Pack to this year's Super Bowl has been a great one with Aaron Rodgers and their defense leading the way. This game should be one for the ages. Welcome again and post up!!

scsteeler 01-24-2011 07:27 AM

I like Rodgers I have to Admit and think this guy is a great QB, I just don't want him to be great when he plays my Steelers. Should be a great game and I hope we come out with at least 1 point more than the Packers do.

StainlessStill 01-24-2011 08:10 AM

Welcome and please stay! I will be point blank, you won't hear me say ONE thing bad about your Green Bay Packers! What a matchup, if I wasn't a diehard Steelers fan and was forced to root for another team, then there is no other team I respect than Green Bay, hands down, period! Welcome and looking forward to talking the Super Bowl!

kirklandrules 01-24-2011 08:31 AM

This will be the first Super Bowl the Pack are in that I won't be rooting for them. And they have an excellent fan base ... you just don't hear the junk from their fans that you get with other teams. Good luck to yinz, cheezeheads!

El Nino 01-24-2011 08:48 AM

This game will be epic, may the best team win. Tons of respect for your team