Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Media (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Pleaseant Surprise Today At Monroeville Mall in PA (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=6795)

Man_Of_Steel 04-29-2006 07:47 PM

Pleaseant Surprise Today At Monroeville Mall in PA

I just wanted to let eveybody know I had a pleasant surprise today. While going to the Monroeville Mall(near Pittsburgh) so my woman could do some shopping, I noticed 3 guys signing autographs. So as I creep closer I notice its James Harrison, Bryant McFadden, and Lee Mays. To top it off they we're signing very nice 8x11 color photos of themselves for free! I did go to one of the sports stores and picked up a Steeler Super Bowl football and had them sign it too. I even wore Steelers gear today so I blended right in. The line was very small for these guys so I could have had a field day on getting things signed but I didn't, LOL! It was good to get Harrisons and McFaddens signatures though. They we're all very nice guys. If I had known they we're going to be there today, I would have printed out a glossy picture of Harrison leaping over Tomlinson and had him sign that. But what I got is very nice so I can't complain.

Well I just thought I'd share an awesome experience I had with our Super Bowl Champion Steelers!

BlitzburghRockCity 04-29-2006 08:00 PM

Re: Pleaseant Surprise Today At Monroeville Mall in PA

I assume you mean James Harrison?

What an awesome surprise to find just going to the mall and finding 3 players, especially Harrison and McFadden !!!

Man_Of_Steel 04-29-2006 08:22 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity
I assume you mean James Harrison?

What an awesome surprise to find just going to the mall and finding 3 players, especially Harrison and McFadden !!!

Yes, I meant James Harrison. It's been a long day, we just got back, LOL! (Every time I see jersey #92 I think of JASON Gildon). My wife, and myself each got the glossy photos so I have a total of 6 here. My boy got the ball signed. It topped the day off thats for sure. I wanted to go to Heinz Field today too to get some things signed but the woman insisted she needed to get some clothes for a wedding. So all in all it turned out great!

clevestinks 04-29-2006 09:54 PM

Cool story, i saw AJ Hawk hee at a mall three weks ago signing autographs for miniumum $25.00 and up depending on what you need signed. I was like screw you!

BlitzburghRockCity 04-29-2006 10:06 PM

Alittle full of himself is he... Damn you arent even drafted yet and already charging for autographs? Bite me !

Hines Alou 04-29-2006 10:44 PM

that story woulda been great if lee mays wasnt involved ;)

sweet man, hope you had a good time

3 to be 4 04-29-2006 10:57 PM

you think YOU had a thrill?? Today while i was walking the dog at our apartment complex I saw a kid throwing a frisbee wearing a Priest Holmes Jersey!!! It looked like a real one too, all red and everything.

Man_Of_Steel 04-30-2006 11:01 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3 to be 4
you think YOU had a thrill?? Today while i was walking the dog at our apartment complex I saw a kid throwing a frisbee wearing a Priest Holmes Jersey!!! It looked like a real one too, all red and everything.

Are you just joking around or being a prick?

3 to be 4 04-30-2006 04:35 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by NICK66
Are you just joking around or being a prick?

the former i assure you.

BBC 05-01-2006 05:04 PM

Keep hold of that McFadden signature, that will be worth a lot one day.