Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   ** The War Room 2012 ** (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=39)
-   -   Who/What/How Will We Take On Day 2? (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=6802)

BigBen2WardPITT 04-29-2006 11:21 PM

Who/What/How Will We Take On Day 2?
 
Round Pick
4 131
4 133
5 164
5 167
6 201
7 240

Do we trade any picks for picks? If so, what exactly?

Make your mock draft if you want, or tell me what positions u think we will take with each pick, and the possible players..

BlacknGold Bleeder 04-29-2006 11:24 PM

Re: Who/What/How Will We Take On Day 2?
 
Best athlete available.....:bouncy:

tony hipchest 04-29-2006 11:32 PM

Re: Who/What/How Will We Take On Day 2?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BigBen2WardPITT
Round Pick
4 131
4 133
5 164
5 167
6 201
7 240

Do we trade any picks for picks? If so, what exactly?

Make your mock draft if you want, or tell me what positions u think we will take with each pick, and the possible players..

131 de r. white
133 qb/rb m robinson
164 rb c humes
167 fs k simpson/ or best lb/de available
201 lb ????
240 lb/ ol

BlitzburghRockCity 04-29-2006 11:35 PM

Re: Who/What/How Will We Take On Day 2?
 
I was just talking to Prosdo about the possibility of Humes as well. He'd be an option for us for sure !

BigBen2WardPITT 04-29-2006 11:43 PM

Re: Who/What/How Will We Take On Day 2?
 
yea humes is a possibility, he is not as strong as verron haynes though..

hampered by tons of injuries. I think we should look earlier for an RB, but whatever.

Prosdo 04-30-2006 01:26 AM

Re: Who/What/How Will We Take On Day 2?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity
I was just talking to Prosdo about the possibility of Humes as well. He'd be an option for us for sure !

Yeah I'm looking for a big back in the 4th or 5th round. Tomorrow is going to be very interesting.

BlitzburghRockCity 04-30-2006 02:49 AM

Re: Who/What/How Will We Take On Day 2?
 
if we can find willie parker as an undrafted rookie FA, then i wouldnt put it past our FO to go out and get us a hidden jem for our backfield.

clevestinks 04-30-2006 06:21 AM

Re: Who/What/How Will We Take On Day 2?
 
I was hoping to snatch up Robinson, but after day one, now I want a rb, or a tackle

BlitzburghRockCity 04-30-2006 08:29 AM

Re: Who/What/How Will We Take On Day 2?
 
We damn well better address the OL here on day 2. We should never go through a draft without picking up atleast 1 or 2 good depth guys. The last time we ignored the big fat guys in the trenches, in the draft, our OL played musical chairs all year from injury.

clevestinks 04-30-2006 08:31 AM

Re: Who/What/How Will We Take On Day 2?
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by BlitzburghRockCity
We damn well better address the OL here on day 2. We should never go through a draft without picking up atleast 1 or 2 good depth guys. The last time we ignored the big fat guys in the trenches, in the draft, our OL played musical chairs all year from injury.

Good point, this is a must, unless they have something else up their sleeves????


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 11:51 AM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum