Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Hello Steeler fans (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=68111)

GBpack2010 01-25-2011 02:34 PM

Hello Steeler fans

Packer fan here wishing you guys all the best for a good injury free game. Hope the best team wins which hopefully is us lol. I respect your team alot and your history. God bless you guys and good luck in the super bowl. It should be a good game.

Dino 6 Rings 01-25-2011 02:38 PM

Re: Hello Steeler fans

welcome Packers fan...

stb_steeler 01-25-2011 02:42 PM

Have fun during your stay........:drink:

SteelHaven 01-25-2011 02:44 PM

We respect your History too GBPack. I have a feeling this will be one of the best games ever in a Super Bowl/Title game.

Steelerfreak58 01-25-2011 02:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by GBpack2010 (Post 907335)
Packer fan here wishing you guys all the best for a good injury free game. Hope the best team wins which hopefully is us lol. I respect your team alot and your history. God bless you guys and good luck in the super bowl. It should be a good game.

Welcome to the board and your sentiments wished right back at you. Both teams have a long great history in the game with so many great players and coaches. I thought GB was the best the NFC had to offer this year and I am glad we get to play them in the Super Bowl.

TRH 01-25-2011 03:02 PM

gonna be a great game between the 2 most evenly matched teams in the NFL. Couldnt' have asked for a better SB on paper

pete74 01-25-2011 03:03 PM

like i told another Packer fan, there my 2nd favorite team and when im not rooting for the steelers im rooting for them so this is a dream super bowl for me and hopefully im in arlington for it

El Nino 01-25-2011 03:27 PM

out of any teams in the playoffs, green bay is the one team i respect the most and would mind the least losing to.

however, of course i hope we win lol

in a way, i'm already happy with how the season went. we sent the hated ravens packing, got to see brady cry like a bitch, and beat the classless and loudmouthed jets. if we win the sb it's icing on the cake

GMU Steeler 01-25-2011 03:29 PM

It's just so cool that we're playing a team like you guys that has all this history in the Super Bowl. I was only a little kid and knew nothing about football when we played Dallas back in Super Bowl XXX so this is neat. I'll echo what my fellow fans have said that I respect the hell out of your franchise. Not just the players but you have terrific fans. The way you all handle the cold is awesome.

StainlessStill 01-25-2011 03:37 PM

Like I said numerous times, I'll never say one bad thing about Green Bay. I seriously look at them as the NFC's Steelers equal in everything. Organization, fanbase, history, style, pride, the whole shabang.

I watched GB close this year and at some points, they looked like a middle of the tier team and they could either be out-matched OR give us a major run for our money to the point of uncomfortable-ness. My gut is saying this is going to be a toughie and that we could fall in this one but I wouldn't be surprised to see us have our way either.

Good luck!