Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Classifieds (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=22)
-   -   2 Tickets to Superbowl for Sale (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=68114)

plinko 01-25-2011 03:00 PM

2 Tickets to Superbowl for Sale

I have 2 tickets, sec 409 row 11 in hand. Selling them for $7000 and will fedex them. PM me if interested.

pete74 01-25-2011 06:38 PM

Re: 2 Tickets to Superbowl for Sale

scan and post a pic

lambertlunaticfan 01-25-2011 09:53 PM

you mean $700 right????:noidea:

stlrtruck 01-25-2011 11:51 PM

don't you sign a NFL letter that you won't scalp the tickets?

lambertlunaticfan 01-26-2011 12:28 AM

No, you dont have to sign any letter.Thats the last thing the nfl would do as they like that ticket broker sell the tickets as the big prices brings more focus on the game.And as most tickets go to corporations they have no idea who is getting the tickets.As i know ticket brokers and they get most of thier tickets by them.They stake out the hotels and buy them as they come in for the game.
Quote:

Originally Posted by stlrtruck (Post 907904)
don't you sign a NFL letter that you won't scalp the tickets?

plinko 01-26-2011 08:48 AM

These are real tickets if you are really interested PM me. I'm not a ticket broker or agent, just a jets fan who lost out when your team beat mine. I'm actually not making any money at that amount and will likely lose some when all is said in done.

pete74 01-26-2011 02:04 PM

7 grand and your losing money?

stlrtruck 01-26-2011 03:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lambertlunaticfan (Post 907992)
No, you dont have to sign any letter.Thats the last thing the nfl would do as they like that ticket broker sell the tickets as the big prices brings more focus on the game.And as most tickets go to corporations they have no idea who is getting the tickets.As i know ticket brokers and they get most of thier tickets by them.They stake out the hotels and buy them as they come in for the game.

I just remember when I went to the Superbowl in January 2000, I had to sign a NFL Letter stating I would scalp the tickets.

Oh the hypocrisy of the NFL.

plinko 01-26-2011 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by pete74 (Post 908348)
7 grand and your losing money?

Sounds ridiculous but when you buy tickets online, you end paying alot in fees. So the tickets which I purchased for about 6k with out fees came close to 7k with.

lambertlunaticfan 01-28-2011 12:45 AM

Thats funny as i have never heard of them doing that and i have friends that have gone every year.And its just funny how some people spend that much over face as the face on upper tickets are not $3,000 each.You should really shop around before buying tickets.Like i said you can get them on the street for almost face before the game.Not to down you "plinko",i am just saying you should have shopped around before buying tickets as $6,000 should have got you easily lower tickets.
Quote:

Originally Posted by stlrtruck (Post 908398)
I just remember when I went to the Superbowl in January 2000, I had to sign a NFL Letter stating I would scalp the tickets.

Oh the hypocrisy of the NFL.