Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Happy Birthday! (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=32)
-   -   My Birthday's on the Super Bowl!!! Can't get any better!!! (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=68144)

steelers2685 01-25-2011 07:17 PM

My Birthday's on the Super Bowl!!! Can't get any better!!!

This year my ultimate lifetime wish has come true and that is to watch the Steelers play in the Super Bowl ON MY BIRTHDAY! :applaudit: During the nineties, I was stuck with watching crappy Pro Bowl games on my birthday. In '05, the Patriots* took the first opportunity for me to watch the Steelers on my birthday by beating the crud out of us here at home. In '06, they played two days after my birthday and in '09 two days before. In either of those cases, I was still a happy camper needless to say. This year though, considering the league wants to move to this 18 game schedule, this may be the last chance for me to ever get to see them on my birthday, and all I want is for that seventh Lombardi trophy to make it's way back to Hitsburgh! :tt04: Here we go Steelers Here we go!!!

* Interesting note:
I'm turning 26 on 2-6
The seed #'s playing in the Super Bowl are #2 vs. #6

Cool huh? :tt03:

stlrtruck 01-25-2011 11:54 PM

Re: My Birthday's on the Super Bowl!!! Can't get any better!!!

Quote:

Originally Posted by steelers2685 (Post 907585)
This year my ultimate lifetime wish has come true and that is to watch the Steelers play in the Super Bowl ON MY BIRTHDAY! :applaudit: During the nineties, I was stuck with watching crappy Pro Bowl games on my birthday. In '05, the Patriots* took the first opportunity for me to watch the Steelers on my birthday by beating the crud out of us here at home. In '06, they played two days after my birthday and in '09 two days before. In either of those cases, I was still a happy camper needless to say. This year though, considering the league wants to move to this 18 game schedule, this may be the last chance for me to ever get to see them on my birthday, and all I want is for that seventh Lombardi trophy to make it's way back to Hitsburgh! :tt04: Here we go Steelers Here we go!!!

* Interesting note:
I'm turning 26 on 2-6

Damn dude, sorry to steal your thunder, but I'm turning 40 so I get first dibs on the special day :rofl:

Just kidding, but seriously my birthday is also on Super Bowl Sunday and I will be 40.

tony hipchest 01-25-2011 11:57 PM

thats great!

we actually have a birthday sub-forum for birthday discussions. :party:

SeinfeldNut 01-25-2011 11:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steelers2685 (Post 907585)

* Interesting note:
I'm turning 26 on 2-6

Wow, thats eerie haha. Hopefully that night we will all be celebrating the raising of another Lombardi Trophy. This birthday could be one who remember for a long time to come w/ on more Steeler win.

stlrtruck 02-05-2011 11:47 PM

Happy Birthday my Steelers brother

ricardisimo 02-25-2011 04:24 AM

Ouch. Your birthday must of kind of sucked. Sorry about that.

SteelBurner 12-31-2011 03:24 PM

No offense but super bowl is on MY BIRTHDAY, feb fifth. check it out. and if ur born on feb 6 ur born on bob marleys b-day

SteelCityMom 12-31-2011 03:42 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelBurner (Post 976440)
No offense but super bowl is on MY BIRTHDAY, feb fifth. check it out. and if ur born on feb 6 ur born on bob marleys b-day

This was posted last year...he was talking about SBXLV, which was on the 6th.