Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Blast Furnace (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   Harrington says no to Browns! (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=6843)

Stlrs4Life 04-30-2006 06:18 PM

Harrington says no to Browns!

Browns | Team rejects trade for Harrington
Sun, 30 Apr 2006 11:58:35 -0700
John Clayton, of ESPN.com, reports the Cleveland Browns have rejected a trade for Detroit Lions QB Joey Harrington. The Lions told David Dunn, Harrington's agent, that the team was going to try to trade him to the Browns. When the Browns called Harrington, the quarterback told them he did not want to come to Cleveland.

j-dawg 04-30-2006 06:26 PM

Re: Harrington says no to Browns!

good for him... he needs to go somewhere he'll be needed... i heard there's a good flag football team out here looking for a QB.... i'd say maybe the arena league team ... but i think the Avengers aren't interested...

bengalsfan21 04-30-2006 06:30 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by j-dawg
good for him... he's needs to go somewhere he'll be needed... i heard there's a good flag football team out here looking for a QB.... i'd say maybe the arena league team ... but i think the Avengers aren't interested...

I think all you Browns fans said Dilfer was the answer to everything :blah: and now it is Frye :dang:

j-dawg 04-30-2006 06:37 PM

yep, bengalsfan21... every time you post i can't help but laugh... :sofunny:

"all you browns fans" ...

i never said Dilfer was the answer, i said he would be a good mentor for Frye...

and yes, Frye will be able to compete... he's already shown he can...

:sign09:

bengalsfan21 04-30-2006 09:42 PM

A browns fan saying the Bengals suck :sofunny: were you a fan during the 1.0 reign or did you jump on the expansion 1.1 sack? by the way how is the expansion team working out?

j-dawg 04-30-2006 10:51 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bengalsfan21
A browns fan saying the Bengals suck :sofunny: were you a fan during the 1.0 reign or did you jump on the expansion 1.1 sack? by the way how is the expansion team working out?

that's how the bungals seasons going to start...

a win against the chiefs (1.0)

followed by a loss to the browns (1.1)

:peace: :peace: :peace: :peace: :peace:

p.s. the sign says "bungals" suck. :sign09:

BlitzburghRockCity 04-30-2006 10:56 PM

Imagine that, not wanting to go to cleveland :laughing:

Harrington has already been on a losing team for so long he's ready to win, even if it means being on the sidelines..

Ohio Steeler 05-01-2006 05:28 AM

guys ask your self do you blame him for not wanting to play in a town that smells like piss and the people are as stupid as a box of rocks. It shows he has some brains

DiggetyDank 05-01-2006 05:36 AM

:sofunny: :sofunny: :sofunny: at a Bengals fan arguing with Browns fan at the beginning of this thread. Now that's some shit talking.

clevestinks 05-01-2006 06:04 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by j-dawg
yep, bengalsfan21... every time you post i can't help but laugh... :sofunny:

"all you browns fans" ...

i never said Dilfer was the answer, i said he would be a good mentor for Frye...

and yes, Frye will be able to compete... he's already shown he can...

:sign09:

I`m not so sure that he has shown anything yet, but your right about Harrington and flag football! LOL rep points to you