Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Blast Furnace (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=19)
-   -   C. Jackson 1 S. Holmes 0 (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=6879)

Livinginthe past 05-01-2006 06:07 PM

C. Jackson 1 S. Holmes 0

Just found some interesting footage of Chad 'The Hands' Jackson putting Steelers 2006 1st round draft pick to shame in a Juggs ball catching contest.

Jackson is quicker and appears to have better hands aswell.....did the Steelers trade up for the wrong guy?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sktpj...chad%20jackson

Enjoy :cool:

NM

tony hipchest 05-01-2006 06:13 PM

Re: C. Jackson 1 S. Holmes 0

Quote:

Originally Posted by Livinginthe past
Just found some interesting footage of Chad 'The Hands' Jackson putting Steelers 2006 1st round draft pick to shame in a Juggs ball catching contest.

Jackson is quicker and appears to have better hands aswell.....did the Steelers trade up for the wrong guy?

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=sktpj...chad%20jackson

Enjoy :cool:

NM

lol. chad johnson beat hines ward at the same competition a year or 2 ago at the skills challenge at the pro bowl.

chad jackson = bethel johnson.

trading up for the best wr in the game isnt trading up for the wrong guy. ive seen the pats draft board. they settled for 2nd best.

and good thing the steelers arent relying on a jugs machine to get their player the ball.

Livinginthe past 05-01-2006 06:15 PM

Ok Ive just realised that it was Sinorice Moss that was in 2nd place....Santonio wasnt even at the competition?..or if he was then im guessing he didnt make the leaderboard.

Bethel Johnson is quick - but his hands and college production are incomparable to Chad Jackson.

NM

bengalsfan21 05-01-2006 06:16 PM

I take it Holmes didn't even do well enough to register lol

tony hipchest 05-01-2006 06:20 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Livinginthe past
Ok Ive just realised that it was Sinorice Moss that was in 2nd place....Santonio wasnt even at the competition?

NM

T. Hipchest 1 L. Inthe Past 0 :sofunny:

holmes would kill jackson on the jugs. i bet their scouting reports say the same. i bet holmes jumps higher and could beat him in a footrace too. its one thing to run with noone. its completely different when youre racing someone.

tony hipchest 05-01-2006 06:21 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bengalsfan21
I take it Holmes didn't even do well enough to register lol

yeah, the bengals dont even need to bother covering him in thursday nights openning game. oh wait...they ducked out of that one.

Suitanim 05-01-2006 06:22 PM

I'm glad that Chad Jackson scored so well in this "made for TV" event. I'm sure he'll enjoy his free TV's. I'm surprised the other 31 teams who passed him up (some of them twice) didn't put much more stock into this all-important NFL success predicting event. After all, they all saw the overwhelming success last years winner, Troy Williamson had in Minnesota!

I also didn't notice Santonio Holmes in the competion at all.

And you wonder why you were asked to leave for 3 days?

Livinginthe past 05-01-2006 06:23 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony hipchest
T. Hipchest 1 L. Inthe Past 0 :sofunny:

holmes would kill jackson on the jugs. i bet their scouting reports say the same. i bet holmes jumps higher and could beat him in a footrace too. its one thing to run with noone. its completely different when youre racing someone.

Hey no way.

Jackson killed all-comers in that catching competition - Holmes didnt even turn up.

You never know, in the neat future BB might well play Jackson at CB - so we can see how that footrace works out :cool:

NM

Livinginthe past 05-01-2006 06:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Suitanim
I'm glad that Chad Jackson scored so well in this "made for TV" event. I'm sure he'll enjoy his free TV's. I'm surprised the other 31 teams who passed him up (some of them twice) didn't put much more stock into this all-important NFL success predicting event. After all, they all saw the overwhelming success last years winner, Troy Williamson had in Minnesota!

I also didn't notice Santonio Holmes in the competion at all.

And you wonder why you were asked to leave for 3 days?

Wow.

So now I can't have a bit harmless football smack in the blast furnace?

You need to find yourself a sense of humor..or do what you said you would do and stay off my threads.

NM

MasterOfPuppets 05-01-2006 06:27 PM

my dogs bigger than your dog....:nana: