Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Steelernation getting called out by the WWE! (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=72238)

Deserei90 04-16-2011 07:42 PM

Steelernation getting called out by the WWE!

Okay we all know everyone is going to be voting for Hines Ward on DWTS, but this guy named Joey Styles thinks Chris Jericho can outlast Hines on the show and is apparently telling the steelernation that we have no chance in helping hines win:blah::blah::blah::blah:. But look at this video and see for yourself:http://twitvid.com/RC9HU I know it's stupid, but eh thought I show it to you all anyways, since were being called out.:doh:

Lady Steel 04-16-2011 07:54 PM

Re: Steelernation getting called out by the WWE!

Win a Super Bowl first? :rofl: Is he so unaware that he doesn't know Hines has 2 Super Bowl rings and the Steelers have 6 Lombardi trophies? Maybe he lives in a cave. It's no wonder this guy is on twitvid. :toofunny:

I'm assuming this is tongue in cheek and he is well aware that Steelers Nation is bigger than the WWE. God only knows though. There's some dumbass people out there.

Deserei90 04-16-2011 08:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lady Steel (Post 926782)
Win a Super Bowl first? :rofl: Is he so unaware that he doesn't know Hines has 2 Super Bowl rings and the Steelers have 6 Lombardi trophies? Maybe he lives in a cave. It's no wonder this guy is on twitvid. :toofunny:

I know right, I was thinking what decade is he living in. He use to work for the wwe on air doing commentary, but now he just work for them.......................Over the Internet lol. Overall I think this whole thing is stupid for real. I doubt anyone said anything to him about the steelers, he just did this for Chris Jericho so he can get some votes from wrestling fans. smh Which led him to talk about Steelernation, because of how high Hines Ward is on DWTS.

Lady Steel 04-16-2011 08:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Deserei90 (Post 926784)
he just did this for Chris Jericho so he can get some votes from wrestling fans.

:iagree:

Wallace108 04-16-2011 11:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lady Steel (Post 926782)
I'm assuming this is tongue in cheek and he is well aware that Steelers Nation is bigger than the WWE..

:sofunny:

This was very much tongue in cheek.
Joey Styles was once an announcer for ECW (Extreme Championship Wrestling), which was bought out by WWE.

This was all just a gag. Don't take it seriously. :drink:

Buddha Bus 04-17-2011 12:45 AM

Joey Styles is the BEST pro wrestling announcer .... EVER! He's just doing it to pump up the show. It is what it is.... :thmbup:

LVSteelersfan 04-19-2011 11:57 AM

Does anyone actually watch WWE or DTWS? I wouldn't waste my time regardless of Hines Ward and WWE is the biggest joke ever. Sorry Hines, but I could care less if you win or not.

55BaileyFan 04-23-2011 03:53 PM

WOW, this is for publicity. Why else would he name drop Dancing With The Stars, how to vote and to go to abc's website.

Besides, does he not realize that there are a lot of WWE fan's who love football even more? Who would you vote for first your favorite football player or favorite wrestler?

Hines is gonna win.

MileHigh34 04-23-2011 03:56 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lady Steel (Post 926785)
:iagree:

The truth if i ever heard it plus all those wwe announcers talk for ratings anyways.

MileHigh34 04-23-2011 03:58 PM

yeah i watch wrestling all the time these guys just say things for shock value.