Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Congrats to Hines Ward!!! (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=73191)

SoCalFan 05-25-2011 02:20 AM

Congrats to Hines Ward!!!

Im shocked there wasnt a thread for this when I got home!Im also surprised at the lack of support here on the forum!Hines has shown so much love for the nation,past and present players there for support as well.I never cared to watch the show before this!Look how he totally killed OchoStinko!All I know is,there are ALOT more people out there who are aware of how strong Steeler nation is!The guy worked his a$$ off! I think hes going to have a great season!:tt04:CONGRATS:tt04:to Hines and those who voted,the mirror ball was won by a Pittsburgh Steeler!!!:drink:

ebsteelers 05-25-2011 07:34 AM

Re: Congrats to Hines Ward!!!

agreed. congrats hines!! well done

steelerchad 05-25-2011 07:49 AM

Hands Down, Hines should have won. He was the best start to finish. Consistently good every week. Watching all the towels and current and ex team mates in the crowd made me feel proud to be a Steeler fan. I got a little worried when Chelsea got 3rd. No way was Kirstie better than her. I thought the audience might be giving her the sympathy vote over Hines.
I know there was a little push from opposing fan bases to vote against Hines (Ravens). Glad to see Hines won in spite of it. Another failed attempt by the purple jerks.

stb_steeler 05-25-2011 10:00 AM

Way to go Hines........:applaudit:

MDSteel15 05-25-2011 12:17 PM

He's a dancing machine!!! :drink:

thumper 05-25-2011 01:11 PM

Funniest thing is he never danced before, not even at clubs, according to his teammates.
He did what he does with everything: he worked his a$$ off and just grinded it out.
And the Steeler Nation support was supreme. I don't typically watch that show all that much
but I kept an eye on Hines every week. There is no question he deserved the win.

SteelBlaze1 05-25-2011 02:32 PM

So proud of Hines and his hard work. He is my favorite player and I am so excited he won...way to go Hines!

Steelboy84 05-25-2011 02:36 PM

DWTS winner and SB MVP, and a HOF. Niiiiiiiiiice....................

55BaileyFan 05-25-2011 04:31 PM

Its not a Super Bowl trophy but we all proved their are no people like Steelers and there is no fan base like Steeler Nation. We beat those Disney sissys and Hollywood types in voting...GO STEELER NATION.

thumper 05-25-2011 07:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steelboy84 (Post 930307)
DWTS winner and SB MVP, and a HOF. Niiiiiiiiiice....................

Hines would win in a land slide in any political office in Western PA.
Mayer, Congressman, whatever.