Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Worried about Myron!!!!! (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=7390)

Lambertfan 05-23-2006 04:12 PM

Worried about Myron!!!!!

What's the latest on Myron? I have not heard anything today. He just can't get rid of that pneumonia. Watching the NFL nework,you can here him on some play when they are doing The Bus replays from years gone by. I sure do miss him!!!!

83-Steelers-43 05-23-2006 04:17 PM

Re: Worried about Myron!!!!!

Have not read anything in the local paper or heard anything on the local news since he entered the hospital. They stated he would be in there for three to four days.

tony hipchest 05-23-2006 05:38 PM

yesterday on sirius they said his condition was listed as "serious". not getting steeler broadcasts in nm, i must say sirius radio was a great investment cause i got to listen to all myrons calls in his final year. that in itself was worth the 90 bucks a year. heres hoping hes on the road to recovery.

clevestinks 05-23-2006 06:33 PM

Go Myron Get Well Soon!

BlitzburghRockCity 05-23-2006 06:39 PM

Last I read he was still being hosptitalized in serious but stable condition.

Comon Myron, get well soon !!!! :tt:

SteelerzGirl 05-23-2006 07:09 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lambertfan
What's the latest on Myron? I have not heard anything today. He just can't get rid of that pneumonia. Watching the NFL nework,you can here him on some play when they are doing The Bus replays from years gone by. I sure do miss him!!!!

I haven't heard anything recently about Myron's condition, but once pneumonia settles in on someone his age, it's not good. :frown: My thoughts and prayers are with him for a full recovery.

Ward86MVP 05-23-2006 08:05 PM

Best wishes Myron. We are all thinking of you.

Black@Gold Forever32 05-23-2006 08:08 PM

I'm glad even though he wasn't in the booth but he was alive to see the one for the thumb. But get well Myron. Its not your time yet. The Steelers will be adding to other hand this year. So hang in there.

Stlrs4Life 05-23-2006 09:00 PM

Prayers out to Myron to a speedy recovery!

WWIIOwheelz 05-23-2006 09:07 PM

I've heard he's on a vent, and if that's the case, this pneumonia is very serious. My thoughts are with him. C'mon, Myron, beat this.