Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Pat Tillman/Madden 2006 (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=743)

Avoid LLoyd1975 05-13-2005 04:55 PM

Pat Tillman/Madden 2006

I was looking up the other day and saw that Mcnabb is going to be on the cover of Madden 2006. Just a thought of maybe Madden and EA Sports pulling their heads out of their asses and maybe putting a real hero on the next cover. At least out of respect. I am so sick of Mcnabb getting so much publicity. I wish they would have an on-line fan poll or something that could get us involved on who should be on the next cover. But I forgot it would probably be a steeler and john madden would never have that...Raiders who???? When its game time, its pain time baby!!! What you gonna do when the Polamalu blitz comes down on you...

ironcitychef 05-13-2005 10:38 PM

Re: Pat Tillman/Madden 2006

I understand you feelings, but putting him on a video game is not right in my book.

BlitzburghRockCity 05-13-2005 10:48 PM

u can look at it as idolizing a hero, or as sacriledge.. either way, he's still #1 :)

clevestinks 05-14-2005 12:30 PM

If they donate to charity, then maybe. Like a fallen soldier charity or something. But just the ieda of them making money off his name. I would have a problem with that.

He died in Honor, now let him R.I.P.

Brownskikass 05-14-2005 12:45 PM

Tom Brady, Peyton Manning or L.T should be on the cover

RoethlisBURGHer 05-14-2005 01:50 PM

They won't put Tillman on the cover.They put whoever they feel will get them the most money on the cover.

However,if they chose a QB because of the whole new thing they have with the QB vision or whatever,they put the wrong QB on the cover...should have been Manning after the year he had.

And yes,we will NEVER see a Steeler on the cover of Madden.Which is a good thing,keep the curse away from us!

Avoid LLoyd1975 05-16-2005 05:06 PM

I didn't mean to offend anybody with the idea. I just thought it would be something different in a respectful matter...and Peyton Manning definately should have been on this years cover over any other QB.

ironcitychef 05-17-2005 11:23 AM

none taken AL...does anyone know if Manning still has contracts with NFL Fever or what is was?