Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Sirius Radio camp stop in Latrobe (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=74829)

tony hipchest 08-05-2011 06:21 PM

Sirius Radio camp stop in Latrobe

"friday night lights"

i suggest anyone subscribe to the free sirius radio internet trial to catch tim ryan and pat kirwan's camp stop in latrobe right now (and a replay tomorrow).

3 hours of solid steelers talk/analysis and a ton of great interviews with players.

art rooney II will be on soon.

bill cowher was just on and will have a cameo appearance in the new batman movie currently being filmed in the burgh (i think theres a scene being shot at heinz field.

theplatypus 08-05-2011 06:34 PM

Re: Sirius Radio camp stop in Latrobe

Very cool, thanks!

tony hipchest 08-05-2011 07:46 PM

no prob...

its awesome! already interviews with rooney, antonio brown, ziggy hood, and heath miller.

sylvester stevenson is showing flashes (practice is going on right now and theyre offering analysis).

brad childress is guest host. they all love our 7th round running back. brad says he is excellent in pass protection and "not afraid to die". :tt02:

im so hyped real football is back.

theplatypus 08-05-2011 07:48 PM

They seem pretty high on Curtis Brown, "wouldn't be surprised if he was at least 3rd corner".

tanda10506 08-05-2011 07:58 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theplatypus (Post 934685)
They seem pretty high on Curtis Brown, "wouldn't be surprised if he was at least 3rd corner".

I'd like to see him as 2nd corner. I just don't think McFadden has what it takes, he definetly hasn't shown it.

tony hipchest 08-05-2011 08:11 PM

"a very excellent practice". they cant talk enough about the" effectiveness and efficiency".

qb's and wr's look amazingly sharp. ben looks great physically and appears more disciplined and in rhythym from years past. (pat and tim cover the friday night practice every year). limas sweed even caught a zinger from byron leftwich.

colbert and tomlin interviews coming up.

timmons bringing the heat on 7 on 7 drills.

tony hipchest 08-05-2011 08:31 PM

"we embrace that. we're gonna prepare to achieve our goals, and understand we're gonna meet resistance along the way"

-mike tomlin on having another year with the targets on their back and the standard being winning the championship.