Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   MIKE WALLACE vs DESEAN JACKSON (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=75337)

Steel-Bryan 08-18-2011 02:22 PM

MIKE WALLACE vs DESEAN JACKSON

In an argument. Who do you guys think is better? And who is faster?

steeltheone 08-18-2011 02:55 PM

Re: MIKE WALLACE vs DESEAN JACKSON

Desean Jackson at this point! Mike is coming on!

solardave 08-18-2011 03:01 PM

I'd take Wallace. Jackson reminds me to much of Holmes.

Fire Arians 08-18-2011 03:04 PM

jackson at this point in their careers is a more complete receiver. i'd rather have wallace though, i think he has potential to be better.

wallace is definitely faster but they are both gone if they get an open field

thumper 08-18-2011 03:05 PM

Jackson is WAY more of a complete baller at this point. No knock
on Wallace, but he isn't at DJ's level right now.

Rick5895 08-18-2011 03:25 PM

IMO Wallace is the better all around reciever. His route running improved last season to the point he is now considered our #1 wide out. He BLOCKS, something you see very little of from Jackson. He is humble and not at all like the self promoting Jackson. Wallace is still working on his rookie contract, which he has outplayed, but he keeps coming to work putting TEAM ahead of himself, Jackson holds out and acts like a spoiled brat, NO, I will take Wallace any time over Jackson.

:tt:

Corey120120 08-18-2011 03:35 PM

Wallace is a Steeler, therefore he is better :tt03: :tt02:

Wallace17 08-18-2011 04:02 PM

Loving me some wallace, Desean is a circus act and a bum. Reminds me of T.O.. Mike in my world is much faster.

Wallabeast17 08-18-2011 05:27 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Rick5895 (Post 936850)
IMO Wallace is the better all around reciever. His route running improved last season to the point he is now considered our #1 wide out. He BLOCKS, something you see very little of from Jackson. He is humble and not at all like the self promoting Jackson. Wallace is still working on his rookie contract, which he has outplayed, but he keeps coming to work putting TEAM ahead of himself, Jackson holds out and acts like a spoiled brat, NO, I will take Wallace any time over Jackson.

:tt:

Very well stated! I mean look at interviews with Wallace, he puts the team ahead of himself, no doubt he has great character. When you look at the interview stating he wants a 2,000 yards recieving in one year, hes not being ****y, hes just stating a goal for himself to be the best and for the team to be at it's best. Great young kid!! :tt03:

ebsteelers 08-19-2011 07:42 AM

i think wallace is straight line faster... jackson is quicker