Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Media (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=25)
-   -   Watch a Raven Fan get Knocked the F*^# out.. (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=75426)

NCBlackWolf 08-20-2011 06:01 PM

Watch a Raven Fan get Knocked the F*^# out..

[YOUTUBE]hhd54CL8FfQ[/YOUTUBE]

Typical Ratbird Fans...vs. One Chiefs Fan

tanda10506 08-21-2011 12:46 PM

Re: Watch a Raven Fan get Knocked the F*^# out..

LOL that was funny as hell. Someone should of brought some smelling salts. All it needed was for Willie Jones from friday to run up over him and say "Young man, you just got knocked the f*#@ out!"

theplatypus 08-21-2011 12:52 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tanda10506 (Post 937358)
LOL that was funny as hell. Someone should of brought some smelling salts. All it needed was for Willie Jones from friday to run up over him and say "Young man, you just got knocked the f*#@ out!"

Maybe I'm just getting old, but that's not even remotely funny. Having fun talking smack is one thing, acting like an infant over team is just out of line.

mistersheezy 05-03-2012 07:28 PM

Truly awesome

IowaSteeler927 05-04-2012 04:07 AM

Ravens fans are a bunch of pussies. Thug/gangster wannabe mentalities teaming up on one Chiefs fan. When I was at Arrowhead last year watching the Steelers - Chiefs game there were Chiefs fans lightly drizzled throughout the visitors section. After the game was over some d-bag Chiefs fan comes walking up the aisle yelling "F--- You all" and other stupid comments. While watching someone knock him out cold probably would've been funny, nobody was ganging up on him and beating the crap out of him because we should all be above that.

BossAus 05-06-2012 10:55 AM

Seeing someone be violent wearing a Ray Lewis jersey just seems really fitting to me.

IowaSteeler927 05-08-2012 03:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BossAus (Post 1010391)
Seeing someone be violent wearing a Ray Lewis jersey just seems really fitting to me.

Yeah kinda surprised the guy in the ray ray jersey didn't pull out a shank and stab the guy.

fer522 05-17-2012 07:31 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by theplatypus (Post 937362)
Maybe I'm just getting old, but that's not even remotely funny. Having fun talking smack is one thing, acting like an infant over team is just out of line.

i'm with you brother,I didn't think it was funny at all :noidea:

lambertlunaticfan 05-23-2012 12:07 AM

Its not funny,but what is funny is the fact they all looked to me to be raven fans.So i think it was a case of "yeah,i loved having my first beer too"....As i am sure drinking was involved in this.You got to love the world we live in now,every stubid thing you do can be captured for the world to witness.....

Fire Arians 05-31-2012 02:30 AM

thats what the dude gets for walking up to someone with his hands down and chin out, that's just asking to take one to the jaw and get KOed. lol