Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Locker Room (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   IvanGonzales.... idiot extraordinaire. (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=76012)

Buddha Bus 09-04-2011 12:02 PM

IvanGonzales.... idiot extraordinaire.
 
Hey you f*cking moronic spammer. Go back to whatever third world sh!thead farm you were cultivated from.

Wallace108 09-04-2011 12:09 PM

Re: IvanGonzales.... idiot extraordinaire.
 
Doesn't this belong in the Blast Furnace? :noidea:

Attacking another member and posting in the wrong forum ... you're skating on thin ice. :chuckle:

Buddha Bus 09-04-2011 12:10 PM

Re: IvanGonzales.... idiot extraordinaire.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wallace108 (Post 940404)
Doesn't this belong in the Blast Furnace? :noidea:

Attacking another member and posting in the wrong forum ... you're skating on thin ice. :chuckle:

So what's new? :noidea:

Have to disagree on the "member" thing though. Spammers are lowlife scumbags.... not members.

You're right though. Should have gone in the Blast Furnace. Mods.... infract away! :chuckle:

Sounds like somebody is trying to get their pick to pay off. (I'm looking at you Wally! :club:)

Wallace108 09-04-2011 12:18 PM

Re: IvanGonzales.... idiot extraordinaire.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Buddha Bus (Post 940399)
Hey you f*cking moronic spammer. Go back to whatever third world sh!thead farm you were cultivated from.

I saw that Ivan said he's from Ohio. Things are tough here, but I didn't know we've been downgraded to third-world status. :sofunny:

Wallace108 09-04-2011 12:19 PM

Re: IvanGonzales.... idiot extraordinaire.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Buddha Bus (Post 940406)
Sounds like somebody is trying to get their pick to pay off. (I'm looking at you Wally! :club:)

http://audioandanarchy.com/images/smilies/whistle.gif

Buddha Bus 09-04-2011 12:20 PM

Re: IvanGonzales.... idiot extraordinaire.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wallace108 (Post 940410)
I saw that Ivan said he's from Ohio. Things are tough here, but I didn't know we've been downgraded to third-world status. :sofunny:

You're there. It doesn't get any lower than that! :chuckle:

Wallace108 09-04-2011 12:23 PM

Re: IvanGonzales.... idiot extraordinaire.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Buddha Bus (Post 940413)
You're there. It doesn't get any lower than that! :chuckle:

Why do you think I drink Busch Light? It's all we can afford here. :noidea:

SteelCityMom 09-04-2011 01:53 PM

Re: IvanGonzales.... idiot extraordinaire.
 
Don't quote the spammers!

Wallace108 09-04-2011 02:31 PM

Re: IvanGonzales.... idiot extraordinaire.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by SCMom (Post 940434)
Don't quote the spammers!

How about the idiots? Can we still quote them? :noidea:


:chuckle:

Buddha Bus 09-04-2011 05:51 PM

Re: IvanGonzales.... idiot extraordinaire.
 
Quote:

Originally Posted by Wallace108 (Post 940450)
How about the idiots? Can we still quote them? :noidea:


:chuckle:


Yes. I'm doing it right now. :rofl:


All times are GMT -5. The time now is 12:17 PM.

Powered by vBulletin® Version 3.8.4
Copyright ©2000 - 2014, Jelsoft Enterprises Ltd.
Shoutbox provided by vBShout v6.2.1 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd.
User Alert System provided by Advanced User Tagging v3.0.8 (Lite) - vBulletin Mods & Addons Copyright © 2014 DragonByte Technologies Ltd. Runs best on HiVelocity Hosting.
Navbar with Avatar by Motorradforum