Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Introductions (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=20)
-   -   Just wanted to introduce myself... (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=764)

bigbensgirl7 05-18-2005 07:32 PM

Just wanted to introduce myself...

I'm not exactly new, I've posted here quite a bit. But I realized I have never really introduced myself.
1st off, I want to thank Mike for making SF a great informative site, and Matt for keeping the forum in order. I also want to say that the only reason I started posting in this forum is because everyone here seems nice. I am sick of looking through other boards and seeing the negativity that comes out of these so-called Steeler fans.
Well a little about myself...I'm from Dayton, Oh :o I have been a die hard Steeler fan since I was a baby (I was even wrapped in a terrible towel at birth). Actually, my son was too! He is my pride and joy, with the Steelers at a close 2nd :D My Dad always jokes around about how I am such a girlie girl, except on Sundays when I get a little crazy. Actually I'm worse than most guys I know, but anyways..just wanted to say HI!!!

clevestinks 05-18-2005 07:42 PM

Re: Just wanted to introduce myself...

Hello and Welcome! Couldn`t agree more with everything you said about this site. SF is ran top notch. My daughter had a Terry Bradshaw bib on within 5 minutes of her birth, and those photos are priceless. Daddy`s little girl is eleven now, and a huge Steelers fan.

bigbensgirl7 05-18-2005 08:18 PM

Yah my son just turned 14 months...he's a St. Patty's Baby!!!

BlitzburghRockCity 05-18-2005 09:12 PM

Thats so awesome that you were wrapped in a terrible just after being born!! you were destined to bleed black n gold girl!! right on !!!

You're a great addition to SF,and we're glad to have you! keep on posting away and having fun. !!

bigbensgirl7 05-18-2005 09:18 PM

Thanks Matt...I WILL :talker: :football:

Steelersfan 05-18-2005 11:29 PM

That's an awesome sig you got there.

bigbensgirl7 05-18-2005 11:43 PM

Thanks...BigBen2Ward made it

Steelersfan 05-18-2005 11:54 PM

Your welcome.
My wife would love that. Gotta keep her out of here so I don't have to learn how to make sigs!......lol

steelersgirl86 05-19-2005 06:43 AM

Hi, I am so glad we have so many fans here in Ohio. It is true what you said there are all nice die hard steelers fans here.... :bouncy:

bigbensgirl7 05-19-2005 08:52 AM

steelergirl...yah, i love the fact that I am surrounded by Steeler fans here in Ohio, I swear I meet a new fan every day...it's great. And it's good to have other girls around in this so called man's sport!!! I don't know how many times I prove guys wrong with actually facts and statistics...and they still don't think I know what I'm talking about because I'm a girl...Us Steeler Girls have to stick together!!!! :)