Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Locker Room (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=8)
-   -   Just Reported:) (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=7641)

Lyn 06-04-2006 12:01 PM

Just Reported:)

This morning, from a cave somewhere In Pakistan, Taliban Minister of Migration, Mohammed Omar, warned the United States That if military action against Iraq continues,
Taliban authorities will cut off America's supply Of convenience store managers.
And if this action does not yield sufficient Results, cab drivers will be next, followed
By Dell customer service reps.

It's getting ugly out there people; beware !

shimmysteelerfan 06-04-2006 02:06 PM

Re: Just Reported:)

HAHAHA, the best one yet!!!!!!!

clevestinks 06-04-2006 02:28 PM

Another FUNNY for LYN! Outstanding!

Koopa 06-04-2006 02:33 PM

oh oh oh, i say fat white dude, and i get shit for it from that one dude, but this much more racist comment gets a laugh?? what's up wit that?? lol, anyway good stuff

Lyn 06-04-2006 04:11 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Koopa
oh oh oh, i say fat white dude, and i get shit for it from that one dude, but this much more racist comment gets a laugh?? what's up wit that?? lol, anyway good stuff

Being able to seperate humor from an insult is an art:) (wink wink)

83-Steelers-43 06-04-2006 04:23 PM

Quote:

I believe I'm the "dude" you are referring to? For what it's worth, I did not give you shit. I simply asked you a question. Deep breath. :rolleyes:

"Being able to seperate humor from an insult is an art"...............Well stated.

Koopa 06-04-2006 05:03 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 83-Steelers-43
I believe I'm the "dude" you are referring to? For what it's worth, I did not give you shit. I simply asked you a question. Deep breath. :rolleyes:

"Being able to seperate humor from an insult is an art"...............Well stated.

yes you are the dude, i keep forgetting your numbers of your handle so i can't referre to you. and i wasn't saying it as an insult

83-Steelers-43 06-04-2006 05:06 PM

Quote:

yes you are the dude, i keep forgetting your numbers of your handle so i can't referre to you. and i wasn't saying it as an insult

I did not take it as an insult. Just making it very clear that I was not giving you shit. That's all.

3 to be 4 06-04-2006 05:45 PM

remember that Simpsons episode when they went to India and went up that great mountain to seek wisdom and came upon the God of Convenience Stores?
now THAT was funny!!!

tony hipchest 06-04-2006 06:10 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 3 to be 4
remember that Simpsons episode when they went to India and went up that great mountain to seek wisdom and came upon the God of Convenience Stores?
now THAT was funny!!!

:sofunny: yes it was. im trying to remember if that ws the same one where they found paul and linda mccartney in the secret cooler garden ontop of apu's store. i think its 2 different episodes but same hilarious message.