Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Fans United (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=10)
-   -   Black & Gold Gatherings for Out-of-Town Fans (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=7649)

SteelerzGirl 06-04-2006 05:08 PM

Black & Gold Gatherings for Out-of-Town Fans

If you?re not in Pittsburgh, where do you go to watch the game with other Steelers fans?

Click below to find out... :smile:

http://www.post-gazette.com/steelers/steelerbars.asp

clevestinks 06-04-2006 05:17 PM

Re: Black & Gold Gatherings for Out-of-Town Fans

I listed and started the Lake Effectz gathering in Madison Ohio. The owner is a Steelers fan and always wanted a Steelers bar, so I started emailing people in our fan club, and we now get 100 some weeks, he used to do about zero business on Sunday. Its a huge bar, with three big screens just in the bar area. We usually hold raffles at halftime.

Black@Gold Forever32 06-04-2006 05:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by SteelerzGirl
If you?re not in Pittsburgh, where do you go to watch the game with other Steelers fans?

Click below to find out... :smile:

http://www.post-gazette.com/steelers/steelerbars.asp

Thanks for posting that sweetie. You rock Steelerzgirl. I live in Michigan City, IN. There is a local bar here that about 10-15 Steelers fans gather there to watch the games. I have NFL Sunday ticket at my house. So my mom and brother come over to my house to watch the Steelers. Plus I always have other family members over to watch the games. I always wanted to go to bars where Steelers fans gather. But I rather watch the games with my family. My parents installed that Pittsburgh pride in me. So nothing beats watching the games with my family.

Indy_Steelers 06-04-2006 05:50 PM

But there is nothing like having a Steeler Bar in a city of a team that we smoked in the playoffs (Colts). It is on a fairly busy street so after the game we ran out of the bar and on to the sidewalk and waved our towles. Some Colt fan fliped us of and someone said, "There is no ring (Super Bowl) on that finger." The Colts have played the Steelers 3 times in the playoffs since moving to Indy and have lost the all. www.indysteelers.com

Count
On
Loosing
To
Steelers

Black@Gold Forever32 06-04-2006 05:55 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lovejoy71
But there is nothing like having a Steeler Bar in a city of a team that we smoked in the playoffs (Colts). It is on a fairly busy street so after the game we ran out of the bar and on to the sidewalk and waved our towles. Some Colt fan fliped us of and someone said, "There is no ring (Super Bowl) on that finger." The Colts have played the Steelers 3 times in the playoffs since moving to Indy and have lost the all. www.indysteelers.com

Count
On
Loosing
To
Steelers

So your a fellow Indiana Steelers fan like me. Living in this Peyton Manning love fest state drives me crazy. I can't take it at times. Plus alot of Colts fans where I live used to be Bears fans. I live closer to Chicago then Indy. But there is people I have known for a long time that used to be Bears but now are Colts fans. That makes me sick. I love the Steelers no matter what. Win or lose they are my team.

Are you orginally from Pittsburgh? I was born in Valpo, IN. But my mom and dad were born close to Pittsburgh. So my whole family has Pittsburgh roots.

Indy_Steelers 06-04-2006 08:29 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Black and Gold Forever 32
Are you orginally from Pittsburgh? I was born in Valpo, IN. But my mom and dad were born close to Pittsburgh. So my whole family has Pittsburgh roots.

Nope, I was born in Lawton, OK.

SteelerFanInCA 07-10-2006 03:02 PM

Nice list. I've been to the starting gate out here. It's a great place to watch Steeler games. I'll have to try Clancy's since it's right in my back yard.

slashsteel 07-10-2006 04:16 PM

Frogger's Bar & Grill 1601 N. Rock Springs Rd Apopka, FL 32712
Frogger's Bar & Grill 6700 Conroy Rd Orlando, FL 32835

If you are in the Orlando area, the only real options!

lilyoder6 07-10-2006 04:24 PM

yea.. but there are alot in the state of florida

SteelersGirlTN7 07-10-2006 08:25 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by lovejoy71

Count
On
Loosing
To
Steelers

Its somewhat of a Peyton Manning love fest here too - being in Nashville and being that Peyton is an ex Vol. I go to the Box Seat in Hermitage to watch the games. Steelers fans take that place over on sundays! LOL. And funny too is, as the season goes on and the Tittans start doing worse, the lesser amount of fans that come in there. During the Colts playoff game, I was running around w/ this improptu sign I made w/ a napkin and a blue highlighter LOL .. it said
D-a
C-olts
A-re
F-inished

for those ever so annoying DCAF commercials we used to see out of Peyton. I got a couple of fingers too LOL

I am so stoked for this new season to start! Are we there yet?