Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   NFL Football (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=9)
-   -   What jerseys do you own ? (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=765)

BlitzburghRockCity 05-18-2005 11:22 PM

What jerseys do you own ?

Football, basketball, baseball, hockey, whatever? Who do ya got, which is ur favorite?

Ive got a Lloyd, Lambert, Bettis, Ward, Burress, Lake, Woodson, Gildon, Porter, and kirkland.

ironcitychef 05-18-2005 11:30 PM

Re: What jerseys do you own ?

Staying away from Steelers jersey...everytime I get my mind set on one something happens. Last time Porter got shot that weekend and then Staley went down mid waywhen I was going up to PA. So till we win a SB and I get the MVP's jersey, I'll stick to the #21 Clemente I got. It also gets me more shouts down here in FLA(big in PA? bigger in Puerto Rico!), so it makes me feel like being in Pittsburgh.

Prosdo 05-19-2005 01:24 AM

I have a plain PITT football jersey, Yancy Thigpen jersey, Greg Lloyd jersey, and Ben Roethlisberger jersey. Going to buy a Hines Ward jersey too and maybe a Joey Porter one.

Ironman 05-19-2005 05:00 AM

I'm into college jerseys... I have Bo Jackson, Barry Sanders, Sterling Sharpe, Natrone Means (UNC), Troy Aikman (Home and Away), Carl Banks (Mich. St.), Marcus Allen... Pro- Stephen Davis Panthers Authentic (from my former life as a Panthers fan), 2 Bettis Authentics (1 to wear, 1 in plastic forever), Brett Favre authentic, Hines Ward and Kendrell Bell replicas. Huge Washington Capitals fan... 1 Kelly Miller authentic new style and an old school red, white and blue Bugsy Watson #19 Mitchell & Ness from the 70's... my favorite? The Brett Favre authentic... I love the Steelers, but Favre is my all-time favorite player.

steelersgirl86 05-19-2005 06:45 AM

I have tons of steelers clothes, but got my first jersey last year...and it is Ward..... :bouncy:

bigbensgirl7 05-19-2005 09:08 AM

I have 2 Roethlisberger jerseys (black and white), white Burress, and I hate to admit this (it was a gift) but I have a black Stewart...along with a ton of Steelers clothers...sown to jewelry and socks!!! Each year though I have to figure out which outfit is good luck...and once I find it that's what I wear until the luck runs out!!!

Oh yah...my son has a Roethlisberger onsie jersey, along with a ton of other outfits!!!

steelersgirl86 05-19-2005 10:32 AM

We all do the same thing....You wear the samething every game....It worked last year.....

bigbensgirl7 05-19-2005 10:35 AM

Yah...I had to wear the same thing, go to the same place, sit in the same area in our booth, etc...it worked all up until the end :o

geran42o 05-19-2005 10:43 AM

Wow , I got 3 Bettis, 1 Porter, 1 Bell, 1 Roethlisberger that I wear. I got a signed Staley and a signed Bettis. Plus 2 Ohio State Jerseys and 1 Pirates jersey. My girlfriend gets so mad at me cause I'm always wearing a jersey.LOL

clevestinks 05-19-2005 02:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by steelersgirl86
I have tons of steelers clothes, but got my first jersey last year...and it is Ward..... :bouncy:

Yes you do and I bought it.

Hanging in my Steelers basement. I have Llyodd,Foster, Woodson, Bell autographed, Stewart, Joe Greene throwback. And My gameday Jersey this year was Terry Bradshaw white throwback, my fav. And my wifes fav and gameday Jersey is the Bus.