Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   BMAC or GAY as #2 (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=76512)

Wallace17 09-13-2011 02:26 AM

BMAC or GAY as #2

Well people keep saying how bad bmac is but would gay honestly be a better choice? I think they are both crapola and should give they keys to keenan.:tt04:

JustinM 09-13-2011 02:28 AM

Re: BMAC or GAY as #2

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wallace17 (Post 943513)
Well people keep saying how bad bmac is but would gay honestly be a better choice? I think they are both crapola and should give they keys to keenan.:tt04:

dude. EVERY TIME the defense fails it seems that Gay is the closest player to the failure. I hope I'm not the only one who sees this.

Steeldude 09-13-2011 02:30 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustinM (Post 943515)
dude. EVERY TIME the defense fails it seems that Gay is the closest player to the failure. I hope I'm not the only one who sees this.

was he involved near any of the TDs?

mcfadden and gay are both bad. i really hope the steelers can get a good CB next season

JustinM 09-13-2011 02:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Steeldude (Post 943516)
was he involved near any of the TDs?

mcfadden and gay are both bad. i really hope the steelers can get a good CB next season

Gay was beyond bad last year and I'm horrified to see him back again.
He was the brunt of a majority of the jokes amongst my Steelers buddies and it was not because of his silly name.

ricardisimo 09-13-2011 02:47 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by JustinM (Post 943519)
Gay was beyond bad last year and I'm horrified to see him back again.
He was the brunt of a majority of the jokes amongst my Steelers buddies and it was not because of his silly name.

No, it was because of his name, don't fool yourself. He's mediocre and he needs to be upgraded. But he's not so bad as to merit all the ink he gets on these boards. It's out of control. And, like steeldude asked: was he near any of the TDs this last game? No. That was other people fukking up, and yet here you are trashing Gay, rather than Timmons or Farrior or Foote or just about anyone else on the D.

JustinM 09-13-2011 02:52 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ricardisimo (Post 943521)
No, it was because of his name, don't fool yourself. He's mediocre and he needs to be upgraded. But he's not so bad as to merit all the ink he gets on these boards. It's out of control. And, like steeldude asked: was he near any of the TDs this last game? No. That was other people fukking up, and yet here you are trashing Gay, rather than Timmons or Farrior or Foote or just about anyone else on the D.

No, I'm not in 3th grade anymore.

Timmons, Farrior, and Foote are in different positions than Gay, not to mention they are also out of his league.

BLACK_AND_YELLOW 09-13-2011 04:02 AM

Kennan Lewis should be number 2 am I the only one who seen him beast in the preseason???

Rick5895 09-13-2011 04:08 AM

I would like to see one of these younger corners get a shot at starting this week or at least get more time on the field. But for anyone laying the blame for this loss on the feet of BMAC or Gay, you obviously didn't watch the game.

BKAnthem 09-13-2011 07:19 AM

the FO just needs to do a better job evaluating O-line and CB talent....and the fact that they can't seem to get that right is getting alarming

theplatypus 09-13-2011 07:28 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by BLACK_AND_YELLOW (Post 943533)
Kennan Lewis should be number 2 am I the only one who seen him beast in the preseason???

There's an article around here stating that during the final cuts it came down to Lewis and Butler. Assuming that is true then it's pretty clear that Lewis isn't quite the talent that you think.