Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Lack of air (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=76695)

ricardisimo 09-16-2011 04:35 PM

Lack of air

NFL teams set a record with 7,842 passing yards in the first week of the season, more than any other week in league history. The Steelers did not contribute much to that with 246 net passing yards, many of those negated by seven turnovers on offense against Baltimore.
"I was shocked by our lack of [production] because of how well we had been playing to that point," Arians said.
He expects more production Sunday against Seattle, but did not sound as eager to go to the no-huddle offense as was quarterback Ben Roethlisberger a day earlier. Roethlisberger said no concessions would be made for rookie right tackle Marcus Gilbert, making his first start. Arians intimated there would be.
"We have a rookie right tackle who's never been in and going to be starting. There's a lot of variables that go into whether we use it.
"I think he'll play fine, as long as we stay in his comfort zone and don't put him in a situation where he's only got two seconds to think of a play instead of 10 while he's breaking the huddle and coming up there."

MACH1 09-16-2011 04:48 PM

Re: Lack of air

It's two days before the game and airians has already abandoned the run.

StainlessStill 09-16-2011 04:55 PM

Can't...

take

it

much

longer.

So glad this is Arians last season. I'm fed up man, fed up. I hope he does SOMETHING with this offense this season. Too much f*ckin potential.

DanRooney 09-16-2011 04:57 PM

No huddle=no Arians :applaudit:

ricardisimo 09-16-2011 05:26 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by MACH1 (Post 944472)
It's two days before the game and airians has already abandoned the run.

Exactly. :banging:

Quote:

Originally Posted by DanRooney (Post 944476)
No huddle=no Arians :applaudit:

Like I said, let's see what happens. I keep expecting some kind of pissing match between Ben and Bruce, with the $100M QB winning, but it never comes to pass. Please let it be this time, sweet Jeezus.

California-Steel 09-16-2011 05:53 PM

Arians = ID 10 T

fer522 09-16-2011 06:13 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by California-Steel (Post 944487)
Arians = ID 10 T

what he said

Fire Arians 09-16-2011 07:29 PM

more like too much air... in arians' skull

SoCalFan 09-16-2011 07:47 PM

I want Ben ate least one time in the huddle to scream at the guys, "F**K Bruce,were going no huddle!!!" ...:tt03:

55BaileyFan 09-16-2011 08:06 PM

A bunch of fans can see the lack of production when we don't run...why can't that tool? He is so dumb to be shock we suck so bad when we throw the ball 41 times and throw 16. Arians is such a douche bag, he is looking to make a name for himself the way Moore (I think that was his name) did in Indy with Peyton or the way Martz has done everywhere he has gone.

I hope to the football Gods the Steelers do not resign this tool. It is time to go get a run first coordinator and fast.