Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Fun House (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=31)
-   -   THe Cat Hater (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=7684)

Lyn 06-05-2006 11:02 PM

THe Cat Hater

A man absolutely hated his wife's cat and decided to get rid of him one day by driving him 20 blocks from his home and leaving him at the park.

As he was getting home, the cat was walking up the driveway.

The next day he decided to drive the cat 40 blocks away. He put the beast out and headed home.

Driving back up his driveway, there was the cat!

He kept taking the cat further and further and the cat would always beat him home. At last he decided to drive a few miles away, turn right, then left, past the bridge, then right again and another right until he reached what he thought was a safe distance from his home and left the cat there.

Hours later the man calls home to his wife: "Jen, is the cat there?"

"Yes," the wife answers, "why do you ask?"

Frustrated, the man answered, "Put that son of a ***** on the phone, I'm lost! and need directions!"

MattsMe 06-05-2006 11:30 PM

Re: THe Cat Hater

:sofunny: I thought this thread would be about the Bungles.

Ambridge 06-06-2006 07:36 AM

A nice bowl full of Prestone would have worked better :grin:

ARKIESTEEL 06-06-2006 08:11 AM

30-06

83-Steelers-43 06-06-2006 08:20 AM

One garbage bag and one telephone pole. Put cat in bag and start batting practice. :evil:

ARKIESTEEL 06-06-2006 09:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ambridge
A nice bowl full of Prestone would have worked better :grin:

A few years back coyotes got so bad around our farm we started to loose a calf ever now and then so we got a bunch of hamburger meat and anti freeze and baited the SOB's. Over the next few weeks I bet I counted 15 or more dead ( found them by spotting the buzzards) which made me think if I found 15 dead there must have been a whole bunch more than that. This freind of my pops set traps all over our farm he caught dogs cats coyotes and all kinds of stuff. Sorry I know this is about cats the prestone thing just made me think of it

Ambridge 06-06-2006 10:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by 83-Steelers-43
One garbage bag and one telephone pole. Put cat in bag and start batting practice. :evil:

That sounds like Cat Pinata.

Stlrs4Life 06-06-2006 10:03 PM

LMFAO, another good one!

3 to be 4 06-06-2006 10:24 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Ambridge
That sounds like Cat Pinata.

Cat Pinata Not to be confused with "***** on a stick"

SteelCityMan786 06-07-2006 11:12 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Lyn
A man absolutely hated his wife's cat and decided to get rid of him one day by driving him 20 blocks from his home and leaving him at the park.

As he was getting home, the cat was walking up the driveway.

The next day he decided to drive the cat 40 blocks away. He put the beast out and headed home.

Driving back up his driveway, there was the cat!

He kept taking the cat further and further and the cat would always beat him home. At last he decided to drive a few miles away, turn right, then left, past the bridge, then right again and another right until he reached what he thought was a safe distance from his home and left the cat there.

Hours later the man calls home to his wife: "Jen, is the cat there?"

"Yes," the wife answers, "why do you ask?"

Frustrated, the man answered, "Put that son of a ***** on the phone, I'm lost! and need directions!"

Score:Lyn 1,000,000 Bengals Fans -1,000,000