Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   Pay Flozell (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=77076)

xbroughneck 09-25-2011 10:37 PM

Pay Flozell

OK...so much for being Frugal.

Pay the guy his money and have him ready next week.:coffee:

PhantomJB93 09-25-2011 10:41 PM

Re: Pay Flozell

I could live with Adams-Kemo-Pouncey-Foster-Gilbert

Wallabeast17 09-25-2011 10:42 PM

How to we afford to sign him..?

PhantomJB93 09-25-2011 10:43 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Wallabeast17 (Post 947149)
How to we afford to sign him..?

Cut Aaron Smith, start Ziggy

Atlanta Dan 09-25-2011 10:45 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by PhantomJB93 (Post 947151)
Cut Aaron Smith, start Ziggy

:thumbsup:

Smith has been great but he is done

huntingteacher 09-25-2011 10:51 PM

Hello Flozell

This is Mr. Rooney. "Thanks for being patient with us. We are now ready to sign you for your asking price!" "Thanks Mr Rooney, but that was before tonight's game. I see you don't have many starters, or reserves left. Um, I think I'll take a few more million if you don't mind." "No problem Flozell, I do seem to remember you playing most plays, consistent, if not stellar performance last year.

xbroughneck 09-25-2011 10:56 PM

Re: Hello Flozell

Quote:

Originally Posted by huntingteacher (Post 947175)
This is Mr. Rooney. "Thanks for being patient with us. We are now ready to sign you for your asking price!" "Thanks Mr Rooney, but that was before tonight's game. I see you don't have many starters, or reserves left. Um, I think I'll take a few more million if you don't mind." "No problem Flozell, I do seem to remember you playing most plays, consistent, if not stellar performance last year.

Unfortunately Offensive Line is a much more important than defensive line right now Mr. Smith. You've been great for the STEELERS, but right now we have an urgent need.

Flozell....please come back.

DanRooney 09-25-2011 10:57 PM

Raise your hand if you said Jonathan Scott was solid. I literally saw the worst game from a starting LT ever.

xbroughneck 09-25-2011 10:58 PM

Listening to 93.7 the fan right now and one of the guys doesn't seem to think we can afford Flozell.

Well...Gay OR McFadden should be kicked to the curb. Aaron...love ya, but we need to get younger. Mr. Hood can now start.

Hey, who did we draft with that first pick? Have him start next week.

DanRooney 09-25-2011 11:00 PM

Smith was awful too. He's done.