Steelers Fever Forums

Steelers Fever Forums (http://forums.steelersfever.com/index.php)
-   Pittsburgh Steelers (http://forums.steelersfever.com/forumdisplay.php?f=7)
-   -   D. Sanders and M. Irvin agree with Sapp... (http://forums.steelersfever.com/showthread.php?t=77125)

tony hipchest 09-26-2011 02:28 AM

D. Sanders and M. Irvin agree with Sapp...

... that our DL is looking old and slow.

of course they are completely clueeless tha t the young ziggy hood played today (not keisel) and have no idea that hampton is actually off the field for about half of the defensive snaps. so much for the excellent education these atheletes are receiving at "tha U" and FSU.

thes assclowns couldnt even sniff a job with their degree if it werent for football.

they also cry along with mike vick for not getting late hit flags as if the man is holding a brotha down.

DanRooney 09-26-2011 02:34 AM

Re: D. Sanders and M. Irvin agree with Sapp...

I don't know why they're complaining about our defense after tonight's game. They only allowed 10 points. The other 10 came giftwrapped from Jonathan Scott.

ricardisimo 09-26-2011 02:39 AM

Like I said: Fat, stupid and it's over.

tony hipchest 09-26-2011 02:46 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by DanRooney (Post 947373)
I don't know why they're complaining about our defense after tonight's game. They only allowed 10 points. The other 10 game giftwrapped from Jonathan Scott.

theyre probably in a fantasy football league that allows the drafting of individual defensive players. :hunch:

theres only a handfull of tv analysts who actually pay attention to and watch every game, as if its full time job.

for other mediots such as themselves, it is a part time, 8 hour a week gig, where they are paid for their name and television presense as opposed to actual knowledge or insight.

i guess i gotta give them some credit for actually not being high when the cameras start rolling, although sometimes i wonder...

effyou515 09-26-2011 02:58 AM

i call them the 3 stooges.

Fire Arians 09-26-2011 03:05 AM

aaron smith was getting shoved backwards all game. he is done

effyou515 09-26-2011 03:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Arians (Post 947380)

time for Hayward to get more playing time. Ohio State uses a lot of Lebeau's defense and when Hayward is in the game he doesn't seem lost on the field.

hell the Steelers could get a better pass rush with Hood and Hayward.

:tt04:

jtbsteeler 09-26-2011 03:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Fire Arians (Post 947380)

I agree 100% We didn't have this problem last season when Hood was starting. And Cam Heyward looked good on the plays that I saw him.

The film wont be kind to Aaron Smith this week.

solardave 09-26-2011 04:18 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by ricardisimo (Post 947374)
Like I said: Fat, stupid and it's over.

You missed one. Fat (Sapp) Stupid (Sanders) and Brain Dead (Irvin) from to much cocaine!!!!

solardave 09-26-2011 04:21 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by tony hipchest (Post 947376)
theyre probably in a fantasy football league that allows the drafting of individual defensive players. :hunch:

theres only a handfull of tv analysts who actually pay attention to and watch every game, as if its full time job.

for other mediots such as themselves, it is a part time, 8 hour a week gig, where they are paid for their name and television presense as opposed to actual knowledge or insight.

i guess i gotta give them some credit for actually not being high when the cameras start rolling, although sometimes i wonder...

I'm not sure Irvin has put down the spoon yet. Sapp and Sanders are doing a new designer drug called "Dumbass"!